Chapter 21: The Engagement

The news shocked Desmond and Mickie, They were going to get engaged, Even Desmond's parents were shocked about this but Trish did say it was okay. The Family were going to arrange the engagement in three weeks, Crowe and Mickie were a bit nervous about this.

After that day, Desmond had some time talking to his parents and also about the situation along with talking to Trish.

Three weeks has past and The day has finally arrived, It was the engagement, The Party was happening outside the mansion and it was well decorated.

Mickie's Family and their friends were invited and so were Desmond fake and real parents. But in the meantime Desmond was talking to Trish on the phone.

Desmond: Trish, I'm really nervous right now.

Trish: Calm down Desmond, Everything will be okay, You trust me right?

Desmond: I do! . . . But I'm afraid if it doesn't go according to your plan.

Trish: Dont have negative thoughts, Everything will be okay. Take a deep breath right now. We're here for you.

Desmond: *Takes a deep breath* Okay okay. . . I trust you Trish.

Trish: Remember my words Love, Right now you act natural and behave well.

Desmond: Got it. . . Thank you Trish, I love you.

Trish: I love you too hehehe.

Desmond: Can I have a kiss through the phone? . . . Like the one you always do.

Trish: Hehehe Of course. . . . Mwwwwah!

Desmond chuckled as Both of them laughed before Desmond hanged up the phone, Until He heard a voice.

Mickie: Talking to Trish?

Desmond: *Jumps* Oh gosh!. Oh Mickie-

His jaw dropped as He saw Mickie's dress, It was really beautiful as Mickie smiled at him as Crowe was blushing slightly.

Desmond: Oh my. . . You just spoiled the surprise.

Mickie: Sorry, I know I wasn't suppose to be here but I wanted to check up on you.

Crowe continued to stare at her as Mickie gave a smile and blushed. Desmond chuckled and turned away looking at his phone, Mickie continued starring at Desmond before she decided to joke with him.

Mickie: Hey Desmond.

Desmond: Yes, Mickie-