Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll

It was the next day after the date, The Ladies and Desmond had alot of fun with laughter, Fun talks and more. Though it was feeling a bit awkward for Desmond.

Right now Mickie's cousin Tom was wearing another of Desmond's clothing. He was smiling and fixing it until Desmond appeared out of nowhere with a smile on his face as Tom looked at him.

Tom: Greetings Crowe, What are you doing here?

Desmond: Greetings Tom. . . Oh nothing at all heh.

He gave an evil smirk as Tom was smiling and looking at him, Desmond crossed his arms and gave a normal smile to Tom.

Desmond: You know, Those are my clothes?

Tom: Hahaha Come on, We can share, you know?

Desmond: But without my permission?

Tom: Hahaha. I can do whatever I wanna do, Crowe.

He laughed a little as Desmond was nodding and Chuckling as Desmond touched his shoulder.

Desmond: Well you got a point actually. . . Hey Tom, Wanna see a movie?

Tom: Yeah of course, Whats it about?

Desmond: *Gives an evil grin* Well here it is, Tommy.

Crowe pulled out a camera as Tom was confused until Desmond played a video, Stepping a little back back showed the video to Tom.

Tom was looking at it until his eyes were widen in shock and he covered his mouth.

Tom: W-What!? Where did you-

Desmond: Oh I heard your phone call with. . .another women and it looks like you two are having alot fun in this video?

Tom: What in the world!? How!?

Desmond laughed a little as Tom looked at him.

Desmond: Thats pretty harsh that your cheating on Amanda.

He touched his cheek as Tom looked at Demsond before he snatched rhe camera away from Crowe's hands and threw it on the ground and stomped on it until it was broken as Tom smirked.

Tom: How do you like that now?? You got no evidence now!

Desmond gave a blank stare to him, Before it slowly turned into a grin and he pulled a CD as Tom was shocked.

Desmond: I always have a plan B.

Tom: Ahh C'mon man.

Crowe laughed a little until Tom tried to grab the CD But Desmond quickly moved away.

Desmond: Ah ah ah, You can't touch this. You better stop wearing my clothes and go buy your own ones.

Tom quickly grabbed the CD and threw it on the ground and began stomping at it as He laughed at Desmond.

Tom: I destroyed this now, What are you gonna do??

Desmond: Oh I have one thousand more with me and one hundred more in my friend's house.

Tom: What!?

Desmond came prepared with his plan as Tom was a little nervous until He sighed.

Tom: Okay fine, I'll change.

Desmond: Good! It was that simple Tom and You had to make me record your date with her.

Tom: Dont show this to Amanda.

Desmond: Hmmm okay.

Tom: Seriously, Don't.

Desmond: I won't I wont. Don't worry