Chapter 5: Here We Go

Crowe was relaxing in his new bedroom, Meeting Mickie's family did shock him a bit because of what the aunt's did to their Husband but He wasn't here to judge. Right now He was chatting with Trish.

Trish: So Desmond, How is it like being there?

Desmond: I actually like the Mansion, Its really comfy

Trish: Thats great then. Are you behaving?

Desmond: Your telling me that like your my mom.

Trish: Come on, I was just asking. Mickie told me her family is different 😅

Desmond: Well Your actually right about that, From what I saw so far. They are different.

Trish: Yup!!

Desmond: Yeah, I also will need to message my mom otherwise she will think I got kidnapped or something.

Trish: Hahaha, You should tell your Mom to stay calm, No offence also.

Desmond: I understand that, She's just worried and overreacts all the time. But it's not her fault.

Trish: I know, My mom is sometimes like that, Also I won't message you often because I don't want any suspicious when your texting too much in front of Mickie's family😬

Stratus was telling the truth, If Mickie's Father or Family caught him texting too much. They will know something is up.

Desmond: Thats true and I understand that. I'll miss you though. ):

Trish: Awwwww I'll miss you too, Dear. ):

Desmond: Maybe we can try seeing eachother soon when I got the time.

Trish: Thats fine, You can take your time. Right now I actually need to go do something. I'll see you soon. Take care and Remember I love you! 😘

Desmond: See you soon, take care and Love you too ❤

Desmond chuckled as He closed his phone and looked at the ceiling.

( I wonder how long do I have to stay here)

He fixed his outfit as He messaged his mom that A Friend was sick and He was going to stay in his pwlce for a while . . . . Which obviously wasn't it, He stopped typing when he heard a knock on his door.

Mickie: Um Desmond, May I come in?

Desmond: Sure, You can.

Mickie opened the door and looked at Desmond who was sitting in the bed as She cuffed her hands together.

Mickie: Lunch is ready, Come to the dining room.

Desmond: Oh alright then, I'll be coming down soon.

Mickie: Please be fast, Everyone is waiting for you actually.