Chapter 2: A Helping Hand

The Sun continued shining brightly as Desmond was starring at the brown Haired Women, He wasn't exactly doing it behind Trish But it was just admiring the women...

Desmond: *Looks at you* What are you looking at? I'm not gonna break my Girlfriend heart, Its just called....Admiring.

He looked at his left and saw Trish talking on the until She hanged up the phone and approached to Desmond.

Trish: Sorry for the wait, Dear. My Mom is telling me to not wander off too long.

Desmond: Ahh I see then. But that's definitely fine, I understand how she is worried.

Trish: I know but I'm older now Desmond...

She fixed her hair as She looked at Desmond.

Trish: But then again, I still understand.

Desmond: She's your mother Trish, Of course She's worried and Plus...She doesn't know that I'm always with you.

Trish: Yeah right, I never really told my parents about you.

Trish was gonna talk more until She saw someone in the distance as She had a big smile.

Trish: Hey Mickie! Over Here!

Desmond: Mickie? Mickey Mouse?

He was confused until She saw the same brown Haired Women as He gulped and stared.

(Uh oh, Thats the same women I was just looking at)

Mickie: Trish, Hi there!

Both Trish and Mickie shared a hug as Desmond was sitting in awkwardness as Both girls broke the Hug and smiled at eachother.

Mickie: How are you?

Trish: I'm doing good actually, Thank you for asking. What about you?

Mickie: I'm...doing good hehe.

Trish: Aww Thats great then. Oh also meet my boyfriend, Desmond Crowe.

Mickie looked at Desmond as He got up scratching his head as Mickie smiled at him.

Mickie: Hi, Nice to meet you. Desmond. My name is Mickie James.

She fixed her flower bow as Desmond was starring at her and gave a smile.

Desmond: Hello Mickie. Nice to meet you too.

Trish laughed as Mickie giggled and looked at Trish as They began talking. Here Desmond didnt even know Trish was friends with Mickie. But Mickie was a very soft and kind women. Desmond saw Mickie whispering something in Trish's ear as He looked at them. Until Trish walked and smiled at Desmond.

Trish: Desmond, Me and Mickie need to have a talk. If you wouldn't mind Could you....leave for a minute?

Desmond: Uhh Of course.

They smiled at eachother as Desmond walked away looking around the Park as Trish looked at Mickie.

Trish: What did you wanted to tell me? You look like your stressing out.

Mickie: *Sighs* I'm having a problem right now.

She holded her head as Trish was looking concerned for her friend.

Trish: Whats going on, Mickie?

Mickie: Well, My Father wants me to get married with my cousin's suitor.... B-But He has a bad attitude and is a drug dealer. I dont like that.

Trish looked shocked as Mickie continued speaking her problems.

Mickie: Although, My Grandfather said to my family that I already have fallen in love with a guy to halt this marriage. And Now My Father says to bring my boyfriend home.