Chapter 4: Mickie's Family

Upon arriving at Mickie's mansion, Desmond saw Mickie's father sitting in the couch glancing a few times to his Daughter then to Desmond. It was Complete silence as Desmond saw James's Family members standing in a side. Crowe was feeling a bit awkward and nervous.

( Good gosh, I feel like Mickie's father is starring at my soul right now. . . . .)

Mickie: Hello Father.

Mickie's Father: Hello, Mickie. How are you, dear?

He looked at Mickie then stared at Desmond as Desmond was looking at him as Mickie spoke.

Mickie: I'm doing fine, What about you?

Mickie's Father: Good as well . . . . .Who is this boy?

Mickie Grabbed Desmond's hand as He looked at her for a few seconds before turning back to her father.

Mickie: This is my boyfriend, Father. Desmond, Meet my father.

Desmond: Greetings sir, My name is Desmond Crowe.

Mister James was starring at Desmond as He spoke.

Mickie's Father: Crowe, Huh? You must be the son of the Billionaire that owns Crowe enterprises, Jacob Crowe.

He said it in a deep tone as Desmond moved his hair aside.

( Why did I sign up for this in the first place?)

Desmond: Yes, Your correct about that.

Mickie's father chuckled a little before getting up and looking at Desmond as Mickie was looking at him feeling worried.

Mickie's Father: Nice to meet you, My name is Tony Montana James.

Desmond: *Smiles* Its a pleasure to meet you, Mister James.

Tony: Mickie. . . . Your dating him?

Mickie: Yes I am, Father

Tony stared at Desmond as He was fixing his hair.

Tony: When did you started dating my Daughter?

Desmond didn't know how to answer that question, Mickie was also looking at Desmond feeling scared.

Desmond: We just dated three months ago.

Tony: I see.

He gave a look to Desmond as Desmond bit his lip. Tony started tapping Desmond's shoulder as He whispered.

Tony: I hope your treating my daughter in a good way. . . .

Feeling shivers running down his spine. Tony was starring at him as Desmond nodded.

Mickie: *Smiles a little* Can Desmond and I meet the rest of the family?

Tony looked for a few seconds before he nodded as Mickie smiled nervously and grabbed Desmond's hand.

Mickie: Lets go.

Both of them walked away as Desmond was looking around the Mansion and saw how fancy the furniture was. He saw two older women standing as Mickie introduced Desmond to her Aunts as Desmond looked at them.

Desmond: Nice to meet you both.

Aunt: Its nice to meet you Desmond, Its great to have you here.

She gave a big smile as The other Aunt spoke.

Aunt: I'm sure Mickie loves having you as her boyfriend.

Desmond and Mickie gave a smile as Both of them walked away as Mickie was starring at Desmond.