Chapter 13: No More Words

It was silence after the news Tony gave to Mickie and Desmond. Tony finally likes Desmond and will get him married to Mickie. But that wasn't the plan for the pretending couple, It was shocking for them, They can't let Tony or anyone know about their secret.

It was the next morning and Desmond and Mickie were sitting in the outdoor chair swing, Thinking about what happened last night.

They were sitting quietly with the awkward silence as Mickie glanced at Desmond and He glanced at her before they noticed eachother starring. Desmond fixed his hair and wanted to break the silence.

Desmond: . . . Hey?

The cheapest way to break it, Mickie looked at Desmond a bit nervous to speak to him as She sighed.

Mickie: I-I don't know what to say . . . . This wasn't suppose to be the plan.

Desmond: . . . .

Mickie: it was only to get that other man away, Then you could. . . Just walk out of my life. I didn't want this to end up like that. *Looks at Desmond* I'm so sorry.

Desmond: Why are you apologising? This isn't even your fault. This happened outta nowhere. No one is too blame, Mickie.

Mickie: But what are we suppose to do?? We can't let anyone know this relationship is fake, If One of us break up with eachother, My Father is gonna be really mad at either me or you.

Desmond: Your father will one thousand percent be mad at me

(And Will pull that gun out and shoot me )

Desmond: He will do worse to me. . . But your his daughter, Yes if you do break up with me He will be angry but I don't think he will do anything that bad.

Mickie stared at Desmond as Crowe was starring at her as Mickie had a deep thought in her head.

( That works. . . But I dont wanna do it. )

Mickie: That. . . Won't work actually, Daughter or not he might do something.

Desmond: *Sighs* I see then. . .

Mickie: I'm really worried right now.

Desmond: Dont worry-

Mickie: How?? I'm gonna screw your relationship with Trish. I'm worried about you two mostly.

Desmond: Look Look, You need to relax right now-

Mickie: How can I!?

Desmond: Wait, Mickie listen.

He touched her shoulder as Mickie looked at her shoulder before Looking back at Desmond. She was feeling a bit calm as She spoke.

Mickie: Sorry.

Desmond: Its alright. And What I was saying that, I'm gonna go and meet Trish. I haven't met her in a while and I will talk to her about this issue.

Mickie: *Gets scared* W-What?? Are you sure about that? Trish is gonna be mad at us.

Desmond: And She will be even more mad if we don't tell her. . . You don't want her to see our wedding pictures.

Mickie: What!?!?!?!?

Desmond: *Flinches* Woah woah, Its just a joke!

Mickie: *Blushes* Don't say that!! And Its not a good time to joke around!

Desmond: Okay okay okay, I'm sorry.

She crossed her arms as Desmond holded his neck and gave a cheeky smile.