Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign

It was the next day, Soon Mickie and Desmond were going to move out of the mansion and move into Golden Bliss, Mickie has been planning alot for the next two weeks along with Desmond.

Right now Desmond was going to make his way to Trish's House for Lunch, He was very excited but also nervous about the questions Trish will ask.

Crowe was fixing his shirt as He made it to Trish's place, He knocked the door as He was waiting. Instead of Trish opening the door, He heard her voice.

Trish: Come in!

Desmond looked at the door and opened it as He goes inside and sees Trish.

Trish: Hey Desmond, I had a feeling it was you hehe

Trish fixed her hair as She looked at Desmond's face who had a shocked reaction and even put his sunglasses down.

Trish was laughing as Desmond continued to stare at her before he took off his glasses and looked at her.

Desmond: Hey there Trish and I must say that you look wonderful.

Trish: Awww Thank you, Desmond.

She smiled as Desmond smiled until he saw a cute white dog as Crowe walked towards it, The Dog looked at Desmond as Desmond looked at her

Desmond: Oh I haven't seen Boots for awhile, He still looks adoreble.

Trish: Heh, Well He has been in my Aunt's house for sometime, I finally got him back and He misses me so much.

Desmond: Aww Thats nice, He still looks really cute.

The Dog was starring at Desmond as Trish giggled, Crowe patted the Dog's head as He sticked his tongue out as Trisb went to get Boot's food.

Desmond: So Trishe, Whats for Lunch?

Trish: *Grabs the Food* Oh I made some Taco Salad, Thought it would be good.

She walked towards him and kissed his cheek as Desmond smiled at her, Trish was putting food on the dog's bowl as Boots was starring at it while Desmond was standing in the way.