Chapter 23: Living The Dream

It was the next morning after the engagement night, Crowe woke up a little later then usual and looked at the time which was Twelve Ten a.m. he also noticed alot of messages saying "Congratulations" to his engagement.

( Wow, I woke up a bit late. )

He rubbed his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror before remembering what happened last night as He gulped to himself.

Crowe wasn't sure what to do as He was holding his head.

( Great, I had one confession last night and Now I get to be with my girlfriend and even meet her parents. . . . Oh god, What should I do?)

He holded his head as Desmond looked at the ground, He didn't wanna break Mickie's heart just after their engagement, She was also too sweet and He was worried if she would start crying.

However, Desmond loved Trish deeply and doesn't wanna leave her especially when she was so happy when her parents accepted their love. Alot was running through Desmond's mind before he quickly got up and went to take a shower, A few mintues Later He came out fixing his clothes.

 Alot was running through Desmond's mind before he quickly got up and went to take a shower, A few mintues Later He came out fixing his clothes

Desmond: Hello Sunshine.

Crowe opened the door as He was looking around, It was quite silent, Desmond walked downstairs and still no one was there until he saw one of Mickie's Aunt Jennifer as Desmond decided to talk to her.

Desmond: Greetings and Good Morning, Aunt Jennifer.

Jennifer: Greetings and Good Morning to you Desmond, I'm still really happy about You and Mickie's engagement.

Desmond: Aww thanks Jennifer. By the way, Where's Mickie at?

Jennifer: Oh I thought she was sleeping in your room?

Crowe was awkwardly silent until he chuckled.

Desmond: She wasn't there for some reason, I thought she woke up just now.

Jennifer: Oh I see then, Well She could be in her room sleeping. You can go and check if you want.

Desmond: Thank you very much, I'll check on it.