Chapter 8: Sip And Swing

The Next Morning.

Desmond was sitting on top of the balcony while looking at his phone, Looking through maps.

( I wonder if it's easy to get to Derek's Mansion)

( A/N: Yes, I changed The Stepbrother's name. I didn't like the other name too much so I changed it. I apologise. )

He kept looking and found out that it only takes thirty mintues to arrive to the mansion, Sure he lived in a private place. He fixed his collar while looking at the location.

It still takes alot of time to reach there, Desmond Clenched his fist in happiness until He heard Mickie calling him as He quickly got off the ledge and ran

Desmond: Yes Mickie???

Mickie: *Smiles* There you are Desmond, Take this.

She gave a boz to him as Desmond was shocked and stared.

Desmond: Wait, What is this???

Mickie: Look at the box, Crowe.

Desmond looked at it and saw it was just glasses to drink. Looks like they bought new glasses as Desmond decided to place it in the kitchen.

( Nice, Here I thought it was something exciting. . . )

Desmond walked towards Mickie until She threw a bag at him as Desmond groaned and looked at her.

Desmond: Hey! These Glasses are gonna break!

Mickie: Thats not glasses, Those are clothes. Why would I throw a bag of glasses at you?

Desmond: Oh. . . Uhhh my bad.

Mickie giggled a little as Desmond walked away.

( He's an idiot. . . Well, An adoreble one though. )

Mickie was smiling to herself before she quickly shooked her head trying to get her thoughts out and gave the remaining things to Desmond. She sat on the chair as Desmond was fixing His outfit and looked at Mickie.