Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence

After Desmond took down Derek's guards, He finished the last one by hitting his face on the table right in front of Derek, Derek was angry about Desmond just coming to his mansion without any respect and especially knocking out all of his guards.

Derek got up and gritted his teeth in anger as Desmond was standing and looking at him.

Derek: Dang Brat, Who are you!?

Desmond: My Name is Desmond Crowe?

Derek: Crowe? I heard of that last name, Aren't you a Billionaire son?

Desmond: Geez, Its kinda good but overwhelming to be known as a Billionaire son?

Derek: What are you, A Joker?

Desmond: Well Joker is my favourite movie.

He gave a cheeky smile but Derek didn't take that as a joke, Desmond then saw people around the corner which could be his relatives, Desmond saw them as He smiled, He noticed a women looking scared and worried which could be Derek's wife.

Desmond: Greetings everyone.

The Relatives just looked at Desmond as Desmond was gonna speak to the women until Derek threatened him.

Derek: Stop talking otherwise I'll cut your limbs off!

Desmond:

Desmond: Oh gosh! I'm so scared right now

He holded his cheek which Irradiated Derek, Derek quickly walked towards Desmond as Crowe's smile faded away and turned into a serious tone and face.

Desmond: Look here, I-

Derek didn't even let Desmond speak and. . .

Derek punched Desmond on the face as Desmond fell down holding his cheek, Everyone flinched and jumped as Derek spat on Desmond' face

Desmond: Ouch. . That hurts.

He touched his cheek as Derek grabbed him until Desmond tried to stop him.

Desmond: Wait wait, You don't have to do this.