Chapter 27

Ainsley

He leads me down the hall to a room in the back, flinging open the door and grabbing my hips to pull me into his chest. His lips land on mine, desperate and urgent. I open for him, letting him pour his emotion into me. My body heats where he touches, his hands exploring me like he hasn't touched me in years rather than days. He groans into the kiss, his tongue poking out to trace my bottom lip before he sucks it into his mouth, nibbling on it gently. My hands fist his shirt, pulling him closer until our chests touch.

He moves so quickly I barely register it when he kneels down, wrapping his arms around my legs and hoisting me into the air. I wrap my legs around his waist, grinding myself against the growing bulge in his pants. He lets out a mix of a groan and a growl when I feel myself falling. I land on the soft mattress, Billy hovering over me dropping kiss after wet kiss across any inch of skin his lips can find. I twist my hips trying to get more pressure, but Billy holds me down and pulls away to smile down at me.

"Relax, angel. We're gonna take this nice and slow." He murmurs, his eyes bright with joy and desire. I smile back up at him, tracing my hand under his shirt along the hard planes of his stomach.

His eyes turn hungry at my touch and he leans up to slip his shirt over his head. I bite my bottom lip as my eyes devour him, reaching up to run my palm along his chest up his neck to his hair. I thread my fingers through the soft, gentle curls, using my grip to pull him back down to me. He kisses me more gently this time, slow and tortorous. It feels like he's speaking to me through every touch, worshipping me like no one has before.

His hands slide under my shirt, I shiver as he glides up my waist, cupping my breasts and squeezing them gently until I moan against him. He slips off my shirt and pants quickly until I'm laying in nothing but my bra and underwear. His eyes glide over my body, a pleased sound coming from deep in his chest. He moves down my body, pressing his lips to my belly and trailing his way up between my breasts to my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs against my skin as he fingers unclip my bra. I rip it off and throw it across the room making him chuckle. I reach down to grip his straining cock through his pants, making him groan loudly as his eyes close and he rests his forehead against my shoulder.

"I want you, baby." I plead and his responding smile is blinding.

"I'm yours, angel." He murmurs back, gripping the back of my neck to pull me into a sweet kiss.

He sits up and kneels between my parted legs, slipping my underwear down my legs until he can throw them across the room. He leans down, running his lips along the sensistive skin of my inner thigh. My legs part for him on instinct until his tongue makes contact with my clit. My eyes slip closed on a groan, my back arching as I push myself harder into him. His finger slips into me gently, barely soothing the ache my body has for him. He twirls my clit with his tongue as he fingers goes deeper, arching until it hits a spot that has me vibrating with pleasure.

"You're already so wet." He says with a wicked grin. I smile back and giggle a little.

"That's just what you do to me, baby." I whisper back and his smile turns affectionate. I watch as he peels his pants off, his cock springing free and hitting his abdomen. I can already see the glistening bead of precum on the tip and I lick my lips at the sight. He chuckles a warm, low sound that has my eyes springing back up to his.

"Later, angel. I want inside of you now." He says and I spread my legs further. He watches, reaching down to grip his cock, pumping it with his hand a couple of times before he climbs over me.

His lips crash into mine again as his head teases my entrance. I tilt my hips, trying to welcome him deeper. He thrusts in an inch before pulling back out and I groan at the sweet intrusion. His tongue strokes mine gently as he descends into me, pulling out with each thrust before sliding in deeper. We both groan as he sheathes himself with my body. Once he is deep within me, he stills for moment, his arms coming up by my head, his fingers twining in my hair as he kisses me deeply. He takes a moment to savor this feeling, of being so connected. I feel tears prick my eyes with how much I love this man, until he begins to move again.

Slow, languid thrusts of his hips have me climbing higher as he takes his time to show me, rather than tell me, how he feels about me. I wrap my arms around him, my nails digging into the skin of his back as I hold onto him while he glides in and out of me. He increases the power, the snap of his hips when they meet mine making me cry out as his lips move to my neck, sucking and nipping at my skin as I feel a layer of sweat form over me. Whimpers escape me as I near my release.

Billy sits up on his knees, gripping my hips and tilting my body so he can push deeper inside of me. He uses the pad of his thumb to circle my clit, increasing the speed as his other hand reaches out to twirl my nipple. I reach up to hold onto the rungs of the headboard as he pounds deep into me, groaning on every thrust as his head tilts back, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"I'm gonna come! Oh fuck, Billy, I'm gonna come!" I scream and he leans back over me, thrusting as deep as he can.

"Me too, angel. Come with me." He growls out before sealing his lips over mine. I detonate around him, my whole body pulsing with the pleasure coursing through me. He groans before pushing deep one more time, stilling as he rocks gently as he pours himself into me. I cling to him, a sweaty mass of limbs as I try to catch my breath.

I can feel Billy's heart beat through my chest as he relaxes into me, tucking his face into my neck and kissing me gently. I let out a long breath and he chuckles a little, his breath skating across my heated flesh making goosebumps pebble.

"I'm never moving." He says firmly, still inside of me. I laugh a little, tightening my arms around him.

"That's fine. I don't mind." I say and he chuckles again, sitting up a little to look at me with warm affection. He reaches up to push my hair back, running his fingers down my cheek as he looks at me like I'm the most precious thing he's ever seen. I grip his hair and pull him back down for another tender kiss. He pulls away, resting his forehead against mine as his hand trails up and down my body. He slips from me and rolls on his back, pulling me with him to tuck me into his side. I breathe deep and relax into him, closing my eyes to enjoy the moment.

It's then my stomach decides to growl, sounding more like a mating cry of a whale.

Billy lets out a loud laugh, tightening his grip on me and looking down at me fondly.

"How about we clean up then I'll cook for you." He says and I nod my agreement, a small yawn slipping out. He kisses my temple and helps me stand, pulling me into the bathroom and starting the shower.

As soon as we're under the hot spray, he tucks me into his chest and holds me tight. I wrap my arms around him and we stand quietly until he pulls away to look down at me with a warm smile.

"Thank you for coming here." He says quietly and I beam a smile back at him.

"You weren't getting away from me that easily." I say back and he chuckles.

"I don't want to get away from you. Ever." He says softly.

We make our way downstairs after our shower, me wearing only one of his hoodies and him in his sweatpants leaving his delicious torso on dispaly.

"Can I eat dinner off of you?" I ask, licking his chest playfully. He barks out a laugh and pushes me away, lifting me to sit on the counter to watch him cook.

"Don't lick me you weirdo. Well, there is one place you can lick, I suppose." He says with a coy smile that has me laughing.

"Food first. Licking later."