Chapter 17

Ainsley

I watch as Billy finishes undressing, his muscles rippling with the movement. I take a moment to take in his form, my body vibrating the need to have him close to me. He slides up my body and I feel his hardness against my thigh. He has an ethereal glow in the moonlight that's shining in my window. I trace the tattoo on his bicep with my fingertip, keeping my touch light as a feather. He shivers against me and I smile up at him.

"Angel?" He says, grabbing my attention.

"Hmmm?" I ask, my eyes still eating him up. He taps my chin and my eyes flit to his cocky grin.

"We gotta get the technicalities out of the way. Before your brain becomes mush with how good I make you feel." He murmurs in my ear and I groan with need, twisting my hips to rub against his straining cock. He lets out a tortured groan, his head dipping down into the crook of my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, slightly whiny as I try to line him up at my entrance. He chuckles and grabs my hip, stopping my movement.

"Birth control, angel." He says and I huff a little.

"Yeah. I have an IUD and I haven't had sex in like three years. Let's go!" I say and he roars out a laugh.

"I got tested a few months ago. But I'll wear a condom if you want." He offers and I look up into his beautiful blue eyes, my heart growing impossibly larger with his considerate nature. I shake my head and cup his cheeks.

"I trust you. And I don't want anything between us." I whisper and I watch as he takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, nodding resolutely.

He bends down to catch my lips, his tongue poking out to trace the bottom one. I open for him instantly and he delves into my mouth. His tongue feels hotter than usual, like the desire is flaming inside of him, heating his whole body up. I groan and thread my fingers through his hair, pulling gently. He responds with a moan of his own before pulling away from the kiss, tracing his lips down my jaw. His hand skims down my breast and stomach, slipping into my sopping wet slit as he swirls his finger around my clit.

"Fuck, baby. You're ready for me aren't you?" He says with a smug smile and I nearly combust when that finger slips gently inside of me.

"Please? I need you." I whimper and his forehead meets mine as he pumps his finger in and out of me at a languid pace. My heart begins to pound hard in my chest, my fingers digging into the flesh of his biceps as he works my body into a mess of need.

"I'll take care of you, angel. But it's been a long time. I don't want to hurt you." He murmurs against the skin of my chest where he's dropping open mouth kisses, leaving a trail of fire against my collar bone and breasts.

The cool air hits the my hot flesh and places he's kissed in a delicious contrast that makes every nerve ending in my body come to life. I'm a barage of sensation and he hasn't even entered me yet. He pulls his finger out, slipping it back up to my clit and swiping it side to side just as his mouth closes around my nipple, sucking gently as his teeth rub against it. The small bite of pain turns pleasure as his tongue replaces it with gentle swipes. I instinctively open my legs wider, silently begging him to take me. He pushes me higher and higher until my legs begin to shake and my orgasm builds. He pulls away and I sigh in frustration, but his finger slips back inside of me until he adds a second one. There's a slight burn, but Billy's mouth on mine takes it away until I feel nothing but full and needy.

He slips his fingers out and slides over top of me, the head of his cock teasing my core. I wrap my legs around him, thrusting my hips up just wanting to feel him slide inside of me.

"You're so perfect, angel." He murmurs as the head enters me. I gasp at how full I already feel and he pulls back a little.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks, his arms straining with the effort of holding back.

"No, it just feels so good please don't stop." I plead and he bends down to kiss me again.

He pumps gently into me, every inch feeling more luscious than the last until he's seated deep inside. He rests his forehead on mine again, taking ragged breaths as I adjust to his size.

"Fuck, Ains." He groans as he pulls out and thrusts back in gently. "You feel amazing." He says breathlessly. I thrust my hips up to meet his and he grunts at the contact, pushing down on my hip to keep me still.

"I want this to last, baby, and you're gonna make me explode if you keep doing that." He says and I let out a breathless laugh.

"Then move. Please." I say and he chuckles darkly.

He pulls out and slams back in hard and I cry out in pure primal bliss. He fills me again and again, increasing the pressure until there is a satisfying smack sound every time our bodies collide. He leans down to capture my nipple in his mouth, the feeling sending a straight shot of pleasure to my clit. I arch my back, pushing myself further into him.

He puts his forearms on either side of my head, caging me in, but rather than feel trapped I feel protected, cherished in his arms as he makes me his. He slows down a little, his thrusts going deeper as his lips meet mine. It's no longer the brutal fucking we started out with, but feels more like making love. Our bodies move in sync, our heartbeats match up and when he looks in my eyes I feel more connected to him than I have any other human being in my life. He kisses me again, his tongue playing with mine as his fingers run gently through my hair. I feel my orgasm begin to build and I moan a little with every thrust.

He sits up a little, increasing his speed and reaching down between us to rub my clit. He starts off with slow circles, but goes faster, increasing the pressure until my body goes taut on the crest of my orgasm. I close my eyes and grip the bed sheet tightly between my fingers.

"Just like that, sweet girl. I want you to come for me." Billy murmurs and it sets me off, I see white spots behind my closed eyelids as my body floats into a catatonic state of pure bliss. I know I make noise, but I have no idea what sounds I make as I practically pass out from the intense waves of pleasure pumping through my whole body. I hear Billy let out a guttural groan. He pushes deep inside me and stills, pumping gently as he releases inside of me.

He lets out a long breath and falls to the bed next to me, pulling me into his arms and tucking me under his chin.

"Holy shit." He mutters and I let out a euphoric laugh.

"Holy shit is right." I say and he chuckles before he pulls me up to kiss him.

"I'll break your back like a glow stick in round two." He says, making me laugh. He kisses me again and slips out of bed. I check out his ass unashamedly as he wets a warm towel and cleans me tenderly.

He slips back in bed beside me and pulls me flush with him. I let out a contented sigh, nuzzling my face into his chest and closing my eyes. His hand runs gently through my sex tousled hair and I let out a low hum of pleasure.

"You know you're stuck with me now, right?" Billy asks, a tint of humor to his voice. I look up at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he shrugs.

"One taste of that pussy and I'm hooked. You're mine now, angel. Don't forget it." He says with a warm smile. I smile back and snuggle in closer to him.

"There's nothing I'd rather be than yours." I respond as my body relaxes against his.