12 days of Christmas; Marichat

Based on sweetjupiterr's holiday prompt list.

Day 1- Snow 

(A/N - There will be 12 stories going up daily until Christmas. And one extra after Christmas.)

~°~°~°~°~°~°

Adrien placed his hand on the glass and stared out to the evening sky. It was already the holidays which meant only one thing. Less going out, more staying in.

It was even worse this year because since his father was releasing his Christmas collection in Geneva and since he wasn't going with them, he wouldn't be the one modeling them. Which meant they weren't any possibility he'd be going out.

Even Kagami went to her home country with her mother to visit her sick grandmother. And then his father insisted that he put his fencing on hold till she came back. So it was between his language and piano lessons. All within the four walls of the mansion.

It was like the universe was against him. He sighed, leaning further into the glass. He missed the outside. There were even fewer and fewer patrols since Ladybug was always busy.

Resting his head against the glass, he let out a small sigh, his breath fogging the glass. The weather had been awfully cold and misty but it hadn't begun to snow yet. It wasn't like it was anything new for snowfall to start late anyway.

He just couldn't understand why he couldn't go out, spend time with his friends, his father wasn't even in Paris. It was Christmas, the time he needed warmth the most but he felt even more cold and empty.

"Are you okay, kid?" Plagg hovered over him when he saw that he'd spent a long time just staring outside.

"No." He whispered, not turning around. He probably didn't deserve what other kids got. It wasn't a holiday for him. "Maybe you should transform and go out for a while."

"I'd still be alone anyway." He gave a sad smile to the kwami as his face fell. Plagg wanted to speak but he interrupted, "But it's not such a bad idea."

"Claws out!"

~~~~~~

"And voila!" Marinette placed the last sealed box on the stark. "And k didn't even drop anyone." She dusted her hands proudly and Tom ruffled her hair, "That's my girl."

She smiled and he went on, "Now you can go up and clean up for a while, we'll call you when the next batch is ready for packaging." She pecked his cheeks before leaving them to their baking. It had been unbelievably busy in the bakery with loads and loads of orders since it was the festive season.

Entering her room, she met the kwamis playing around. She quickly made her way to the bathroom and took a shower. After her shower, she went back to sewing. She had a lot of gifts to work on and she didn't want to spend much money. It was much more thoughtful making them with her hands anyway.

Tikki was playing with a marker next to her when she suddenly let out a tiny sneeze. "Are you okay, Tikki?" Marinette immediately stopped her sewing and carried Tikki in her hands.

"It's okay, but I think I might be reacting to the cold weather." Marinette's face fell slightly and she scratched her chin. "It hasn't even started snowing yet. Is it that bad?"