I Always Have<°~Ladynoir~°>

Requested by HanamuraChan809

Ladynoir enemies AU on Christmas Eve

~°~°~°~°~°

"Can I ask you something very stupid?"

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

Many questions ran through her mind as she swung through the rooftops of Paris. It hadn't started snowing yet which was strange but considering the cold, it was still winter.

It always felt good to clear her mind feeling the winter breeze slapping gently against her cheeks, enjoying the view of the city and most especially, the warmth from the Christmas season.

Her yoyo beeped interrupting her momentarily.

She gracefully came to a stop on a random roof to check her bug phone.

A call from Catnoir. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Of course it had to be him. Who else?

"And what exactly do you want?" She sighed in exasperation as she answered. No matter how much she hated talking to him, she knew he would only call her if it was something urgent.

"Get your ass over here fast, there's an akuma." Before she could respond, he already hung up and she could see he was already stuck fighting alone.

Paris' safety was more important else there was nothing she hated more than akuma attacks. From her annoying arguments with Catnoir to his pointless mammering during battles. They'd never gotten along, right from the first day they got their miraculous. It was always arguments on who was better, who was more annoying, exchanging words. She groaned knowing she's have to face more of that.

To say the least, an akuma was the last thing she wanted on Christmas Eve. But duty calls so she swung into action.

Easily tracking the paw print on her bug phone, she arrived at the Arc de Truimphe where Catnoir was already battling the villain.

From the amount of humans who'd been petrified to stones around was enough to know the villain's powers. She dropped next to Catnoir.

"About time!" Catnoir hissed as he dodged another beam coming from Sculptor's glasses giving Ladybug the hint of where the akuma was hiding.

"What took you so long?" He landed on the ground next to her after a violent hit from Sculptor. "I thought you were better off without me." She made air quotes returning the sass.

She offered her hand to help him up but he ignored her hand and stood on his own. "And I still am, but it's your duty to save Paris with me so we're doing it together." He scowled at her.

Her mouth hung open in surprise. If it were under normal circumstances, that would've seemed like a compliment but considering their rocky relationship, she didn't know how to react. "Now get your ass to work." He continued.

She shook it off as they both launched at the villain.

What was always surprising was how synced they were. One would imagine that due to their rough teamwork and constant argument, it would be hard to work together. But on the contrary, they were always in sync. Like they could read the movements out of each other's mind. Sometimes the thought of it scared her to pieces.