Promises<°~Marichat~°>

I'll wait till forever part II

She slowly raised her head up to look at him. Her eyes swollen from tears, her cheeks stained with dry tears, her lips quivering. His heart tugged painfully in his chest and all he could think about was how her eyes shone in the night light, the light pink dusting her cheeks and how pink her lips were.

He curled his finger under her chin and lifted her face to lock their gazes. Her blue orbs clashed with his green inhuman but welcoming eyes. Her breath hitched in her throat as she realized how close their faces were.

She could make out the ridges in his mask, and her mind instantly forgot what she had been crying all along about. This was her kitty, the one who'd risked his life for her countlessly, the one who'd been with her all the while.

She couldn't deny the strong feelings she had for him. And she forgot that in that moment, she wasn't his partner but a regular person.

"Whoever made you cry this way is an idiot. Never waste your tears on someone who isn't worth it." He feathered his finger over her skin, cupping her cheek, subconsciously pulling her closer. His last pad beeped in the air but both were too entranced to notice. "They're diamonds." He leaned his forehead on her.

She leaned forward and she could feel his hot breath all over her face, mixing with hers. She closed her eyes when she saw him lean in.

He took his time, waiting for her to push him away, retreat, pull away but she only fluttered her eyes close. He leaned further slowly till his lips were merely an inch away from hers. He didn't move any further as if waiting for some form of consent.

She leaned in, brushing her lips against his and that was all it took. He pressed his lips to hers, claiming hers fully in his.

His heart burst in exhilaration. He'd imagined how kissing his lady would feel but what he was feeling right then was so much more. She wrapped her hands around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. She tilted her neck giving him room to deepen the kiss.

He felt his chest tighten in happiness and his heart soared. If she wasn't sure before, he was certain now, he was in love. He was madly in love with her and he'd do anything to make sure she was his. His forever.

Her head spun as tingles raced her spine, he tasted sweet, and she only wanted more. She wished in that moment that it could last forever.

The need to breathe caused them to pull away. The ghost of his lips making her tingle. This beat all her fantasies with Adrien hands down. It was so much more. And it too her seconds to realize. It was love. It had to be.

He looked down at her once they pulled away. Her eyes were still tightly shut, her face flushed red and he was proud to make her that way. "Marinette.."

The sound of his ring beeping continuously interrupted him and in a flash of green light, he turned back to Adrien. He tensed when he realized that he totally forgot about that.

"I won't look." She murmured lightly and he smiled, "I know." He ran his fingers softly on her cheeks, it was amazing to feel her skin without the gloves. Plagg didn't stick around to disturb but flew off.

Her heart fluttered at his touch. She didn't even know who he really was but his touch was sending tingles round her whole body.