17

This is requested by : yuu_matsui
I'm sorry for making you wait, I hope you would accept this as forgiveness.

This is a really interesting AU I have to say, I don't think I have seen anyone made a genshin oneshot with this au.
Anywayss moving on! I hope you guys would like it.

•||•Vampire AU•||•

A seemingly young man, mindlessly stares outside his rooms window. The bright light of the full moon lightens the whole room, which illuminates shadows from each furnitures.

The young man quietly gazed outside, watching the trees sway gently, the clouds move slowly, and the moon shining brightly.
The young man took a deep breathe, he slowly walked away from his window then flopped down to his bed.
His thoughts wandering around his head.

Just as he was about to rest, he suddenly heard some muffled voices and footsteps. He quickly turned every candle off, then slowly made his way outside his room.
He swiftly hid behind on one of the statues as he observe whatever trespassed his place.

The muffled voices and footsteps came clear,

"You idiots. I told you I'm scared!"
"That's why we told you to stay outside dummy."
"And what if I got eaten by some animal huh?"
"Xiangling, you literally have a whole bear cub as a pet."
"Gouba's different ok!"
"Yea right."
"Shut it you two."

The young man squinted his eyes, trying to get a glimpse from what is happening.
"Hello?" One of the trespassers called out, an echo can be heard throughout the room.
"What on earth are you doing?!" Another voice came, it was the same voice of the person talking about how scared they were.
"Calling for the pizza guy. What do think am I doing?" The last person answered back.
"You little-- *sigh*, I can't believe you're the next heir by some huge company."
"Me neither. Ask my father, he might know the answer."
"Shut it you two, and just go upstairs I wanna check out the whole place!"

*skip*

°◇°Xingqiu's POV°◇°

"How can a thousand year old mansion be still intact without any dirt or cobwebs in it... How interesting..." I muttered to myself as I ran my fingers through one of the statues while spectating it.

Walking past it, I was greeted by a gigantic door. I looked at the knob, hesitating to go inside.
"You better not back out now."
The sudden voice made me jump a little. I turned around and was greeted by my friend Hu tao, with a silly look on her face.
I scoffed as I smirked at her.
"Of course not. I'm not a scaredy-cat like Xiangling."
"Oh yeah? Then what are you waiting for? Why hesitate? Hmm~?"
"Oh shut it. I was just... Shocked by how tall the door is."
"Your mansion's door is literally as gigantic as that one. Just admit that you're scared and pay me."
"I don't remember making a bet with you are something."
"Well now we have a bet."

I rolled my eyes at her as I turned the knob,
"If I die, tell my family that I love them."
"Whatever, tell me what you found inside, I'm gonna go prank Xiangling."

I closed the door behind me, just after Hu tao left.
I turned around and my jaw dropped at how huge the inside was.
It was a bedroom, but not just ordinary bedroom. It's like those bedrooms that you would find in a castle, a huge bed with some curtains in it, a bookshelf, a huge closet, some lamps in the wall but the candles weren't lit, and a huge window. I slowly walked towards each furniture in the room, amazed by how they weren't covered in dust. It's like someone's taking care of the whole mansion the whole time.

I walked towards the bookshelf, spectating each book. Oh how I wanted to take one and read it, but afraid that someone might come after me once they found out someone took a book. Seeing how clean the mansion was, there's no doubt that there is someone who cleans the place, and if ever I took something they would definitely come after me.