15.2

•||•Modern AU•||•

"Xingqiu." The feeling of something ontop of his head and a very familiar voice calling his name, Xingqiu tiredly looked up, staring at his brother as if asking him what he wants.
His brother removed the notebook from his head then jerked his finger at the door.
"Your friend's here. They said that you two are supposed to be doing a project or something." He tried to explain only to see the person his talking to was fast asleep once again.

Xingqiu's brother sighed leaving Xingqiu alone.

"Master Xingqiu? Sorry to wake you Sir, but a friend of yours is waiting outside at the garden." The said male quickly stood up and frantically took all of his stuff outside, completely ignoring the fact that their all flying everywhere as he ran.

The young male, as soon as he arrived dropped down to the ground gasping for air.
His friend helped him sit at the chair beside his and took the dropped notebooks and books of his friend.
As soon as he regained his strength, Xingqiu apologized,
"I apologize for making you wait Yun. I didn't realized that I fell asleep again just as my brother woke me up. I must've been too tired.. Ehehe."
He explained as he gave his friend a sheepish grin.
"No need to worry, I understand." Chongyun replied giving him a small smile.

Xingqiu smiled back, then quickly gave his friend some instructions so that they could work on their project. Chongyun nodded then both of them started typing at their own devices.

Chongyun quietly stared at Xingqiu. He noticed the small changes that happened to him this past few days.

"Xingqiu..."
"Hmm?"
"..... It's nothing." Chongyun shook his head then looked at his laptop, pretending to be busy. Although confused, Xingqiu just shrugged it off and went back to work.

"Uh... Yun? Are you alright? You've been staring at me for quiet a while now..." Xingqiu asked his friend giving him a worried smile.
Chongyun just continued staring at him as if he's staring deeply into Xingqiu's soul.
"Uh Yun---"

Xingqiu's sentence got cut off when he was suddenly hugged by Chongyun.
"Ch-Chongyun?" His face quickly turned red at the sudden action by his friend.
Chongyun tightened his hug, one of his hands on Xingqiu's head, his fingers brushing his hair slowly.

"I'm sorry Xingqiu... I know it's hard but.... You need to move on." Those words suddenly strucked Xingqiu.
"W-wha---" Chongyun cupped Xingqiu's face, carressing his cheek.
"I miss him too...." Suddenly, Chongyun's face became blurry. His form turning into something else.

Xingqiu rubbed his eyes, thinking that it's just because of the tears forming in his eyes. But as soon as he removed them, all he can see is Xiangling's face.

Xingqiu's eyes widened. He looked around him. Everything seems normal, except for the fact that Chongyun's not here.
Xingqiu looked back at his friend, his mouth open as if he wants to say something.

'No... NO! N-not again....'

"I--I'm sorry I didn't mean to---
I just---"
Xiangling comforted him, brushing his hair as she only listens to her friend mumble.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to. I want this to stop! Please.... Make it stop."

•||•End•||•

Ok! If you guys are confused here's the explanation:

The whole "Chongyun" thing are just hallucinations of Xingqiu. Chongyun died in an accident and Xingqiu's way to cope is by making things up in his head some fantasies or scenarios where Chongyun's there.
But because of this it affected his mental health, he started to get hallucinations where the person he's with or talking too is Chongyun even though it is not, just like what's shown here where he saw Xiangling as Chongyun.

So yea! I hope it's cleared up if ever you're confused ^^

Anywayssss--- I'm aliveee yesss♡♡
I hope everyone's doing well.
I'm sorry if I made you guys wait for an update :D
Just a bit busy at school and all

Anyways that's all I hope you guys liked this oneshot, see you all in the next oneshot!

Bye bye~♡
-kai

P.s. This is another idea that I thought of the 15th oneshot that's why you would notice that the opening's a bit similar ^^