6

This is a oneshot,
Where our favourite lovebirds are hanging out with the others at the Golden Apple Archipelago, having fun and all,
Enjoy ^^

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Chongyun sat in the warm sand, letting the sun hit his skin as he listens to the conch shells he got that contains memories and conversations of people who had lived in the archipelago for a long time.

While in the middle of listening to a conversasion from one of the shells he got, a sudden feeling of a warm sea water had been splashed across his body.

"Xingqiu!" Scolding his friend, who only laughed at him.

Scoffing, he put the shell back to the bucket he got, and place it near the giant shell beside him.

"C'mon Yun-Yun! You're missing out the fun!"
Looking back at his friends who are all splashing water at each other, Chongyun only chuckled seeing that Xingqiu got beaten by a child whose only half their size.

"Yayy! Klee finally beat the sea monster!"
"Do I look like a sea monster to you Klee?"
"Not really. Klee think's you're a really nice person Mister Guhua Geek!"
"M-mister, Guhua Geek?"
Xingqiu sweat dropped at the acknowledgement he got from the child.

"Oops... is that Paimon's fault?" Paimon said, scratching her head while the traveller only face palmed at their companion's reaction.
Chongyun chuckled at the scene as he sat down once again, and ate one of his popsicles.

'°'°'°'°'°'°'

The sun's almost setting, and by tomorrow morning, everything would be back to usual.

Xingqiu let out a sigh as he watch the sun sets slowly.

It's been so long since he last had a break to all of his studies into being a noble.
He let out another sigh, as he let nostalgia hit him, reminiscing some memories he had as a child near Klee's age.

"I miss times like this... where we only play, relax, not doing anything. Where we could freely go anywhere and do whatever we want without worrying about any works or studies going to miss... I wish we could turn back time where we're all kids again.." Xingqiu smiled, as he continued to remember some memories, that makes him wish he could really turn back time.

Chongyun, whose behind him, only looked at his friend with a longing gaze. A smile formed into his lips,

"Yea... I wish we could..."

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

That's it for this oneshot! I hope y'all liked it and enjoyed it!

See you on the next one!