💙❄Birthday Special❄💙•||•x reader•||•

This is an "xreader"
Don't worry, if you don't like this, the next chapter is also his birthday special but "XingYun" ^^

Chongyun Birthday Special...
Loading......》
●○○○○
●●○○○
●●●○○
●●●●○
●●●●●
《Start》

"There he is, Chongyun! We're here!" Your floating companion yelled beside you, waving at the certain light blue haired exorcist.
The said male waved back, a small smile forming on their face.

Once you and Paimon received his birthday letter, both of you decided to hang out with the birthday boy to celebrate and also thank him for the gifts you received, even though it's supposed to be his birthday.

You sat down next to Chongyun, greeting him with a small smile.
"I'm glad that you are able to visit. I know you are too busy to find your sibling and I'm sorry if I'm a bother. That's why I gave you some silk flowers as a compensation."
"Well, I am pretty busy but--- that doesn't mean that I won't be able to have fun once and a while." You smiled at him sheepishly.

"So, how's Inazuma? I hope you are able to find some help there."
"Yeah well... it was.. Fun... I still didn't get any clues for my sibling. But I made some new friends and...." Your gaze lowered and your voice turned into a whisper. A sudden face of a friend flashed in your head. You held your head down remembering everything that happened in your journey in Inazuma, as they flash by your thoughts.

The atmosphere became silent. You are too busy with your thoughts that you didn't hear Chongyun calling out your name.
"Um... *ehem* Why don't we show Chongyun our gift for him, eh traveller? I bet he'll love it!" Paimon exclaimed, trying to brighten the mood.
"Huh? Oh.. Yea," you fished out in your bag the gift that you made for Chongyun.
"H-here... It isn't much but, I hope you like it." You said, handing him the gift with a small smile on your face.

Chongyun's face lit up, his cheeks turning slightly red.
"O-oh! Y-you shouldn't have." He stuttered, as he tried to give you a smile.
He looked the present.
It's a small sculpture of him that's made of snow.

His face burned red, a small smile on his lips.
He's quite fascinated to see the similarities that the sculpture and he have.
"Aha... Sorry if we didn't get much of your appearance, we tried but..."
"It keeps melting everytime." You and Paimon explained. Sweatdropping as the sculpture slowly melted into Chongyun's hands.
Chungyun laughed lightly as he made an ice cube for it's storage.

You and your nosy companion, clapped your hands with fascination in your eyes as you watched the sculpture stayed at the cube, and not melting.
Chongyun laughed, at both of your reactions as he took his gift and stood up.

"Thank you again for the lovely gift [Name], I really liked it." He said, carrying your present for him with a sweet smile on his face.
"As a thank you, I hope you wouldn't mind me spending more time with you?" Chongyun said hopefully, one of his arms stretching out for you.
You smiled at him, accepting his offer.
"But of course."

You walked together with hands holding each other, and in one of your hands, you both held your gifts from one another. You have the silk flower and he has his mini sculpture of himself.
Staring at each other's eyes, with sweet smiles on your faces. Not caring about anyone at all.

Specially poor Paimon who's left alone at the resto and has no clue on how to pay for your meal.

《End》

•||•||•

My very first time writing an "xreader" BSOSBEKDBSOBS

I hope you guys liked it ;;

I was supposed to post this on Chongyun's birthday but I forgot ;;

Anyways! Belated Happy Birthday Chongyun my child♡♡♡

How did you guys celebrate it??
I just let him open the chests I found lol

Art is made by:miHoYo