💙⛲❄Christmas Special❄⛲💙

Yes, a quite early Christmas special, because I might forget about writing my oneshots again, so I would be doing this early

Anyways, Enjoyyy

•°○●Xingyun Christmas Special•||•Modern AU•||•●○°•

●○○○○
●●○○○
●●●○○
●●●●○
●●●●●

《START》

Chongyun's eyes fluttered open, the feeling of something, or someone missing beside him woke him up.
He slowly sat up from the bed then looked at the window beside the bed where his lover's currently at.

"Xingqiu, what are you doing... It's too early for you to be out of bed." He said as he layed back down at the bed, watching his beloved excitedly jump up and down as they watch the view outside their apartment.
"Yun look! It's snowing! Let's go, I wanna make a snowman!" Xingqiu excitedly jumped down to their bed, trying to pull Chongyun out of it.
"But it's too early Xingqiu, don't you wanna sleep first?" Chongyun replied, laying flat in the bed, making it more harder for Xingqiu to pull him out.

"But it's snowiiing! Come on, get up! You're too lazy!"
"Fine... You left me with no choice..."
"Huh?--H-hey! Ahahahahah! Y-yun--- stop!!Bahahahaha-- P-please--- I can't--- pfft--- I'm ticklish---"
Chongyun then flopped down on top of Xingqiu, his head resting on Xingqiu's chest, as he closed his eyes and attempted to sleep once again.
Only to fail, because Xingqiu pushed him away then ran outside of their room, shouting about the snow once again.

With a sigh, Chongyun slowly went out of bed then went to their apartment's living room, where Xingqiu's currently making some breakfast for the two of them.

*skip*

"C'mon Yun! Hurry up! I wanna make a snowman!"
"*sigh* I'm coming, I'm coming."
"You're such a slowpoke."
Chongyun just rolled his eyes, while Xingqiu laughed then flopped down the soft pile of snow, spreading both his arms and legs, creating a snow angel.
Chongyun kneeled down beside him, watching his beloved play around at the snow.
"I thought you wanna make some snowman?"
"Yep, but I also wanna make some snow angels. Come! Lay down, make some snow angels with me."
Xingqiu said, as he patted the area beside him. Chongyun did what he's told and layed down beside Xingqiu, copying his actions.

After a while, the two then finally made some snowmen.

While busily creating a snowman, Chongyun was suddenly hit by something cold at his back.
He turned around then saw Xingqiu smirking at him, behind one of the snowmen they made with a snowball in his hand.
He threw the snowball he's holding, hitting Chongyun's face.
He then laughed, as he watched Chongyun's face get covered with snow, falling down into the ground holding his stomach while laughing.

Chongyun removed the snow from his face as he watch Xingqiu laugh at him. He then smirked, and created a snowball, slightly larger than the one that Xingqiu created then threw it at Xingqiu, who's currently rolling around the ground.
The snowball hit Xingqiu's face making him stop from laughing, now it's Chongyun's turn to laugh at him. Xingqiu then made another snowball slightly bigger than what Chongyun made then threw it at him, after that Chongyun did the same.

The two had a snowball fight for an hour, and only stopped because they accidentally hit the owner of their apartment. They quickly fled from the scene, just before the owner could process what just happened, poor lady.

*skip*

"Yun look! An ice cream store!" Xingqiu gasped, as he pulled Chongyun towards the store.

After the accident that happened between their snowball fight, the two fled from the scene by jumping out of the fence, then ran away as fast as they could, ending up at the nearby park.

The two went inside the empty store, which is a given since it's cold so no one would buy any ice cream.
"Wouldn't you be cold?"
Chongyun asked, slightly worried at Xingqiu.
"Hmm? Oh it's not for me. It's for you! Think of it as a payment since I dragged you out of bed just as soon as you wake up." Xingqiu replied, giving Chongyun a peck on the cheek.

After buying an ice cream for Chongyun, they went out to walk for a little more and buying some food and stuff that they wouldn't exactly need, but hey! It's cute so why not!

《End》

Merry Christmas for those who are celebrating Christmas!!

That is all for this oneshot, I hope you all liked it,
see you in the next oneshot!