💙⛲Birthday Special⛲💙•||•Xingyun•||•

I was planning to post this after Xingqiu's bday cuz I made this on his bday, but I entirely forgot about it ;-;

JSBJS

Anywayss enjoy this very late Birthday Special ヾ(^-^;)

•°○●Xingqiu's Birthday Special•||•Modern/HS AU!•||•●○°•

●○○○○
●●○○○
●●●○○
●●●●○
●●●●●

《START》

The young light haired male heaved a sigh, as he tried to stop his friend from his ridiculous idea.
"Xingqiu, I know it's your birthday and all, but please don't. We'll get in trouble." Chongyun pleaded at his friend while gazing back and forth from his friend and their class adviser, who's currently checking paperworks of the students.
Xingqiu rolled his eyes, while holding the string gently.
"Oh c'mon, it's just a little prank! Besides, we always set up pranks for him--"
"You always set up pranks for him, I was just dragged into the mess. That's why we are always in trouble."
"Yes, I'm glad you're aware of that." Xingqiu replied with a cheeky smile.

Chongyun sighed as he tried to continue to plea to his friend.
Xingqiu mocking him for being a "scaredy cat".

"I swear to the Archons-- you better not let go of that string---"
"Or else what pretty boy~"
"Don't--Don't call me that!"
"What? I think it suits you."
"Xingqiu..."

The said male chuckled at his friend's reaction as he put his arm around their shoulder.
"C'mon Yun~ It's just a small prank, no one would get hurt."
"You say that everytime, and in the end we always end up in detention."
"So? You were not bruised up or anything by just walking in the hallway to go to the room."
"Well someone did." Chongyun replied, remembering the face of their poor class adviser who has to put up with every prank Xingqiu makes.

After a whole five minutes or so of arguing about the prank, Xingqiu finally decided--- to do it.

"Don't you dare Xingqiu. Please, I'm begging you." Chongyun pleads almost kneeling down to his knees.
Xingqiu on the other hand enjoys teasing his best friend so he just smirked at them, while slowly letting go of the string that's attached at the bucket full of flour just above their advicer's head.

While the whole thing was happening, and their teacher being surprisingly still unaware of this, the sudden opening  of the classroom door made the two silent. It was their school Vice President, Keqing. She walked over to the teacher holding a paper in her hands, completely ignoring the two.

"Here's the paperworks you were asking for sir. Some papers are missing since some students weren't able to do their work earlier."
"I see, very well then, thank you Miss Keqing. I will be talking to those students tomorrow."

While the two were talking, Xingqiu and Chongyun were having a big crisis. Why? Because the string that's holding the bucket of flour and keeping it up is slowly tearing apart.

Chongyun looked at Xingqiu as if asking what are they gonna do.
Xingqiu noticed this and gave him an bitch-idk-either look. Chongyun slightly hit Xingqiu as a sign to pull the string, but Xingqiu just hits him back giving him a how-dare-you-hit-me look. The two hit each other's arms back and forth, not noticing that the string broke.

A loud crash was heard then the two looked at the source of the sound. Keqing and their adviser being completely covered with flour. The two slowly looked at them, while they just smiled back.

"Hehe.... Happy Deathday to me..." Xingqiu muttered as he watched his class adviser and the school's Vice President approach him slowly.
Chongyun then suddenly grabbed his arms then they both jumped out of the room from the window(don't worry it's not that high, they survived :D)

"Or not-- See you later big bro! I have a date tonight!" Xingqiu yelled as him and Chongyun ran away.
"We're not going on a date after what you did." Chongyun remarked, as he drags Xingqiu out of the school.
Xingqiu pouted, "But you promised--"
"I did, and I also said if you behaved. And did you behave? No! You pulled another prank at your brother and not only that, the VP was included on your prank! Nope! No date!"

Xingqiu suddenly stopped from running, which made Chongyun almost slip since he was holding Xingqiu. Chongyun gave him a confused look.
Xingqui pouted then did a dramatic fall, luckily Chongyun caught him.
"Oh Chongyun how could you! You said you would keep your promise. Here I was, looking forward to it then you would only disappoint me. How could you Chongyun, how could you!" He said, wiping his fake tears with one hand on his forehead, and Chongyun holding him.
"Wha--" Chongyun looked around and noticed people staring at them because of Xingqiu's act.

He's face turned red due to embarrassment. He quickly grabbed Xingqiu's hand then walk away, looking down from embarrassment.
"C'mon we're going to the Wanmin Restaurant....."
Xingqiu quickly changed his attitude, then smiled cheekily at his Chongyun.
"We're going on a date then!"
"*sighs* Yea yea. I hate you."

Xingqiu giggled, he wrapped his fingers to Chongyun's hand and slightly swayed their arms.

"You know you love me~"
He said giving his beloved a peck on the cheek.
Chongyun sighed as he slightly tightened his grip to Xingqiu's hands.
"You know I do."

《END》

That is all, I hope you guys like it ^^

HAPPY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY CHILD XINGQIU

Art is made by: miHoYo