💙 Headcannons 💙

°|File Loading ●○○○○
●●○○○
●●●○○
●●●●○
●●●●●

Loading Successful!|°

Start <Modern/Highschool AU>

♡After the whole fiasco that happened on our Oneshot/Chapter no. 13, the two ended up being good friends and would always hangout everytime they got a chance, since they're from different classes.

♡They would sometimes either walk to school together or ride Xingqiu's family car to school.
Along the way, they would always talk to each other sharing each other's experiences they had from their classes.

♡Whenever tests are coming up, they would always study together. Teaching each other on subject's the other one's not good at.

♡Whenever there's an event they are always prepared to participate to it.

Actually, Xingqiu's the only one who's very prepared. Chongyun's not that very fond of events
And so, Xingqiu have to think of ways to trick Chongyun into joining him to the event.

♡Speaking of tricks, Chongyun already know that Xingquu would do anything just to get him join the event.

And so, he would also prepare his own tricks for Xingqiu so that he would not bother him about the event anymore.
Sadly though, Xingqiu seems to always know his tricks. He could never make him fall for them.
Oh well, what do you expect? He's a "mastermind" in this kinds of things.

End

That is all for this chapter my dear readers.

I hope you guys liked it ^^

Reminder: This would be the last Chapter, (for this week probably) because of school. I have already explained it.
Don't worry I'm still continuing the book, and requests are still open since there's not really a lot of people requesting.

Yep! That is all see you in the next chapter ^^

~Kai

*credits to keqrou on instagram for the very cute art above ^^*