4

I finally got Xingqiu!! Now I can put him in the same party as Chongyun ^^

So yea, since I got him, have another Xingyun content!

MODERN AU

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Carefully walking past by the living room, Xingqiu tried to reach out for the door just right infront of him.
Trying to stand on his toes just so he could reach the handle a sudden knock on the door was heard, causing for Xingqiu to get caught by his father.

You might be wondering, what is Xingqiu doing? Why is he trying to sneak out? Well, a friend of him, Xinyan has a concert tonight and he had promised a friend of his, that he would be coming to watch it with them. Unfortunately, when he brought this up to his father, he didn't allowed to go. Saying that he must focus on his studies instead.

Xingqiu had no other choice but to study. He tried everything he could to convince his father but to no avail. And him getting caught sneaking out is a a big problem. He might get grounded with his actions.
Sighing, he took out one of the books his father got him to study and read it.

Hours passed by, and it's near midnight. Xingqiu looked outside his window, as he could only imagine the fun he had missed right now.
Taking a sigh, he closed his book and readied for bed.
Just as he was about to sleep, he heard a knock on his window.

Sitting up and opening his window, Xingqiu was greeted by a familiar face.

"Chongyun? Its near midnight, what are you doing here?" He questioned his friend leaning near the window. Chongyun gave him a smile,
"I know that, that's why I'm here."
"What are you talking about?"

Sitting at his friend's window, Chongyun looked at the door, checking of someone coming in before going inside.
"Wait---what are you doing? Xinyan's concert probably have ended by now. There's no use to beg me to go." Xingqiu asked, giving his friend a confused gaze who only gave him a sweet smile.
"Who says we're going there live?" He smiled showing his phone.
Xingqiu blinked, then gave his friend a smile. Chuckling he let his friend in.

Closing the window as soon as he got in, they snuggled up next to each other with a blanket covering them from the cold, as they watched their friend's concert that Chongyun recorded.

Opening the window, they were greeted by a cold gust of wind. Chongyun sighed looking back at his friend who gave him a sweet smile which he returned.
Just as he was about to leave, Xingqiu suddenly grabbed him by the hand.

"What's wrong? Do you need something-----" Chongyun was cut off by a sudden kiss in the cheek. Going bright red he looked at his friend with a shocked face who only chuckled at his actions.

"Thanks for everything Chongyun... I'm glad to spend the night with you."

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

^^

I hope you guys liked this oneshot and enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you would continue to read the next one ^^