19

This suggestion/idea is by A1monMi1kz
Thank you so much for your wonderful idea! I really appreciate that ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^

°•○●◇●○•°

The people in Liyue, are outside at the harbor walking around, buying some snacks and drinks, kids running around with their sparklers in hand.

Chongyun took a deep as he tried to approach his friends from the crowd.
"Hey guys."
"Oh hey Chongyun! We were just playing around, wanna join?" The current director of the Wangshen Funeral Parlor suggested with an excited gleam on eyes.
"If your idea of playing around is scaring people from behind and handing them coupons for your business because they might get a "heart attack" from the fireworks, I don't think Chongyun would want to join." Xiangling said as she handed them their food with Gouba following behind her waving at them.
"

Nonsense! I think I am making a pretty good deal! Why would anyone resist a coupon when you would get a discount?"
Hu Tao said, waving a coupon infront of Xiangling's face.
"My father's not gonna die anytime soon Hu Tao! Stop it!"
"*sigh* Such a shame. But take it anyways, you'll never know~"
"I'm going to keep my dad away from you from now on."

While the two were bantering, Xingqiu and Chongyun watched their friends with an amused smile, well that would probably just be Xingqiu, Chongyun's sighing at the antics of his friends but also for his plan for tonight.
He stole a glance at Xingqiu who's laughing at the banters of their friends. He smiled as he watch his friend smile and laugh from the antics that his other two friends were doing.

"So~ you two have a plan for tonight?"
"Huh?" Chongyun looked back at Hu Tao who's smiling at him and Xingqiu innocently.
"Um, yeah I guess." Chongyun replied trying to avoid his gaze from Hu Tao.
"Oooh~ What is it! Can I come? Xiangling won't let me help her around because she said I might just "scare" the customers away."
"Uhh yea... Sorry Hu tao, not now. This is only um-- between the two of us so---", Chongyun tried to explain as he slightly tugged Xingqiu's clothes, signaling him that they should go.
Although a bit confused Xingqiu just nodded, trying to come up some explanations for Hu Tao as they slowly walk away from their table.

"Wow..." Xingqiu breathed out, as he gaze out at Liyue Harbor.

Him and Chongyun were currently at the Jade Chamber(Yes Jade chamber's alive. Traveller and Paimon did a lot of requests---well probably not that a lot---from Ningguang just so she could let the two date there.

for the person who gave this idea, I know you only said a rooftop but this two needs more than a rooftop/j anyways let's continue, sorry)

"Yun I---how did you--"
"I was kind of-- surprised myself actually." Chongyun explained, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked back at him where the traveller and Paimon are silently cheering for him and giving him a thumbs up.

He cleared his throat then looked back at Xingqiu, who is completely mesmerized by the view before him.
"So uh--- do you like it?"
He asked, slowly approaching his  awestrucked friend.
"Like it? I love it! I can't believe that I am actually up here!" Xingqiu exclaimed as he excitedly wrap his arms around Chongyun giving him a hug.
"R-really? I-I'm glad you liked it--then." Chongyun replied with a bright red face, trying to avoid his gaze from Xingqiu.
"Oh Yun this is amazing! I can't believe I would be celebrating, and watching the fireworks up here! I'm so excited, I can't wait for the count down!"
"The count down right!", Chongyun tapped his clothes pockets trying to look for the gift that he made for his friend.

"Xingqiu I", from above the chamber, the two heard the mc of the event announcing that the count down's starting. Chongyun's heartbeat raced as he looked back at the traveller and Paimon, who's nowhere to be found anymore. He panicked, he nearly dropped the gift he made.
"Yun? Is everything alright?" Xingqiu asked him with a worried gaze.
Chongyun looked up at him, as he try to calm himself down. He took a deep breathe, then took Xingqiu's hands.

"Xingqiu, I have known you ever since we were little and I," He tightened his grip on Xingqiu hands and took another deep breathe,
"I think and I know that you are most amazing person I have ever met. Even though you are an heir for your family's business, that doesn't make you a stoic person who is always straight faced and never know anything fun. To be honest that's what I thought of you when we first me," Xingqiu slightly laugh at that sentence, then nodded at him, signaling him to continue,
"You do what you want, you would always find ways to make something simple more fun, you're a very good poet and I really like your poems. You're very talented and very skilled, and I love that about you! I--", Chongyun paused, realising what he just said. He stared at Xingqiu who's a bit red from the compliment, which made him flushed.
"I um--- uh--- W-what I was trying to say is", Chongyun closed his eyes shut, taking a deep breathe in,
"I love you Xingqiu!"

A firework suddenly bursted into the sky with multiple others following it.

Chongyun and Xingqiu stood there, hands together.

Chongyun slowly opened his eyes, Xingqiu's standing there with a surprised face. Chongyun slightly tightened his grip at his hands, then loosened one to reach out for his pockets.
He took a silk flower from his pocket. But this isn't just any silk flower, this is special, he made it with an ice that never melts.
He looked back up at Xingqiu who's still a bit surprised and not moving at all. He sighed as he slowly handed out his gift,
"I--- I made you something. It's not much but---" Xingqiu jumped as he wrap his arms around Chongyun's neck.
Chongyun's eyes widened at the sudden action, but returned the hug, as he bury his face at Xingqiu's neck, Xingqiu doing the same thing.

After a while, the two slowly let go of each other. Xingqiu cupped Chongyun's face and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "I love you too, Chongyun." Xingqiu whispered softly, as he gave Chongyun a soft smile with a loving gaze.
Chongyun took a sigh of relief. He once again handed out his gift to Xingqiu, Xingqiu took it and thanked him.

The two exchanged some short 'I love you's' as they watch the fireworks together, with smile on their faces.

*Bonus*

"Awww, Paimon's happy for them. I'm glad everything worked out well."

The flying guide, said as she watch the two young men.
"And so will it be to us if you stop staring at them and help me with the cleaning." The traveller told their companion as they threw a rug at their friend's face.

•||•End•||•

That is all for this oneshot I hope you guys liked it ^^

Thank you again A1monMi1kz for your wonderful idea! I really like it, and I really appreciated it!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all the best for the Year ^^
Stay and Keep safe everyone ^^