10

HAAAJSHIS--- I THOUGHT I HAVE ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS I'M SO SORRYYY

HERE TAKE IT!

'°'°'°'°'°'°'°

"Chongyuuuuun!" Just as Chongyun's about to turn around to face the one who called him, a sudden tackle made him loose his balance and fell.

"Ah... Xingqiu. It's good too see you again too." Chongyun sweat dropped and awkwardly tried to embrace Xingqiu.

Chongyun just came back from another expedition the traveller had assigned him to go, meanwhile Xingqiu just returned from his own trip from Inazuma with his team to accompany the traveller.

"So, how's Inazuma?" Chongyun asked helping his friend to stand up.
Xingqiu sighed, and acted as if he's too tired to even stand. With the dramatic acting, he also dramatically fell. Luckily, Chongyun caught him.
"Oh my dear colleage, although Inazuma has such wonderful sights that's worth to visit, staying there can also be very deadly. I almost died even just standing by a water! And there's this one place that's always heavily raining! I almost got struck by lightning, TWICE! My life flashed before my eyes! I thought it was going to be the end of me!"(I am sharing this from my experience;;)
Chongyun just laughed at his friend, thinking he was just over exaggerating like usual.

The two had spend the rest of their days chatting and sharing stories of their journey with each other while walking around Liyue Harbor.
They ate at Xiangling's restourant, since they missed the times they ate there together when they were little.
They also visited each other's houses and continued to chat there.

They're on their own world once again. Where there's only the two of them.
Not minding the all the other people.
Their eyes are just focused on one another.

'°'°'°'°'°'°

That is all for this oneshot!

Honestly I wanna make it longer but I don't know what to add anymore ;;

But anyways, I hope u guys still liked it! See you all in the next oneshot ^^