5

I actually don't know what I'm doing...
I can't sleep...
I'm tired but can't sleep so I made this...

So if ever there's any mistakes, I appologize ;;

'°Crack Chapter°'

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

"Yuuuuun!"

"Xingqiu? What's wrong?" Hearing the familiar voice of his friend, Chongyun quickly lend a hand to him who's gasping for air.

"What happened? Why are you running?"

"Weeeell... um.. you remember when you said that... I shouldn't touch anything in your room... uh, hehe.. weell, about that--"

"You-- what did you accidentally touch?" Trying his best to keep calm.

"I just found it very fascinating..." Xingqiu mumbled.

"Xingqiu. What did you do." Chongyun, asked---no--commanded his friend to answer.

"I very fascinating necklace that totaly looks sus, but like I said---it caught my eye so---"

"You released all the spirits that my ancestors have locked in?!"

"A what now...."

"Ugh... Look Xingqiu, I care for you... but I need tp use you as a bait.. sorry.. also, think of it as a punishment for not obeying me."

"Eh?"

And just like that Xingqiu was tightly tied by his friend and threw his body in the middle of the room, where he hides and leaves his friend despite of all the begging from his friend.

"Oh? What do we have here...?
I must say... you're looking quiet... tasty...
You don't mind us making you as our meal... right?"

A disoriented was suddenly heard out of nowhere. Xingqiu's eyes widened as he tried to free himself. He suddenly felt something picking him up.

"Now, now child..... no need to squirm.... this would be fast to end your suffering.... it's been a while since we ate...."

And as they were nearing to eat him, Xingqiu got out, and took his sword out as he graciously handled the situation. Getting the neckless from his pocket and brought the entities back to where they came from.

As that happened, Chongyun could only look at his friend in admiration. Xingqiu chuckled giving the neckless back to his friend and tapping his back. As he lives the scene in a very heroic way-----

"Uh-uh! No way that happened!" The current director of the funeral parlor, exclaimed crossing her arms.

"Yea, I agree with Hu tao... there's no way you have experienced such thing." The Chef second, also crossing her arms while looking at the two blue haired boys whose color's in different shades.

Xingqiu only chuckled at them giving a shrug as Chongyun only sighed at his friend's antics.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

'°end°'

Idk what I'm doing to my life....