🍓 𝙃. 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙐

"Stupid asshole "

"Stupid weird kink. "

"Idiot foureyes. "

"Dumbass bitch. "

"Asshole. "

"Moron. "

"Jerk. "

"Bitch! "

You threw the pillow at Rindou while he was about to wear his shirt. He looked at you before throwing back the pillow to your face but you blocked it.

"The fuck?! " You asked and he smirked.

"Get up. "

"No. " You turned your body to the side, covering yourself with the sheets.

Rindou groaned in annoyance before starting to pull the blankets but you held it tightly.

"Y/N, I swear. "

"No! Where are we going?! "

"Somewhere! "

"No! "

He clicked his tongue before hovering above you.  "Get up. "

"No. "

Rindou groaned once again before sighing deeply.

"Let's go, I'm hungry! " He whined before you raised an eyebrow and shook your head then replied a no once again.

Rindou's patience grew thinner and he lifted you up in a split moment with the sheets covering your naked body.

He started going downstairs before placing you on the kitchen counter.

"Stay, I'll cook. " He said and wore an apron while preparing the needed ingredients and utensils.

Rindou honestly just looked hot when he's wearing an apron and acting like a very charming husband ,but you were too focused on getting mad at him.

Last night after you two had a date, he told you you'd watch some movie and you two did.

But you didn't expected the romance movie you two bought had  that kind of scene and unfortunately, Rindou - a man who was so deeply in love with you got turned on , thus instead of spending the night with movie he literally did you until three in the morning.

You were surprised by this guy's stamina you weren't gonna lie , what irritated you most was despite last night telling him you couldn't do it anymore, he practically pulled the 'overstimulation' card in which resulted for your body to go sore the next morning; now.

But still, you couldn't hate him for all of your being since during that night, Rindou wasn't only doing you, he was also showering you with the words about what, how, when he loved you.

Your legs are numb, your hips, your arms even your neck was stiff because of arching it too much when you two would reach your climaxes.

"Are you still mad at me because of last night? " He asked innocently, you groaned before grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl and threw it at his head earning a grunt from him.

"The heck?! " He commented, walking to you, placing both of his palms on the side cornering you while you were still keeping the sheets from exposing your body.

"I'm sorry, okay? " He said softly this time before hugging you.

"I won't forgive you. "

"How can I make it up to you then? " He smirked , his lips trailing down from your cheek to biting your neck.

"Rindou! "

He chuckled before placing a kiss on your left cheek instead.

"I won't do you, knowing how sore you are. I'm making steak right now , since you like it. " He smiled before lifting you up on your waist, wrapping your legs around his hips and you had your arms around his shoulders.

He bought you close to the pan and you smiled seeing the the steak.

"Am I forgiven now? " He looked at you.

You smiled.

"No. "

"Huh? "

He blinked his eyes before he made you sit on the counter again.

"How can I make my baby forgive me then hmm?" He mumbled against your chest and you smiled of an idea.

"Actually there is one way. "

"Remind me why you're my wife again? " He asked embarrassingly while you took pictures of him .

Wearing maid clothes and cat ears.

While the two of you once again bickered, your smile didn't disappear when you remembered what he was whispering last night when he thought you were asleep after doing the do.

"I'm sorry, I really went too much this time.. " He cooed, placing a gentle kiss on your bare shoulders while you were now on your shared bedroom with the blankets covering both of your naked bodies.

Seeing your asleep face, Rindou smiled and placed another kiss, this time on your forehead.

"You're the most annoying woman I know, I hate how you sulk easily, I hate how irritating you are sometimes, I hate how much of a smart mouth you are, but.. "

Another kiss was felt, this time on the tip of your nose.

"The day I fell in love with you, you were perfect in my eyes everyday , but when I realized you weren't perfect, I fell deeper. "