🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

Okay before I start hear me out or read or whatever...Someone actually told me that the story was too much and cringey I received a lot of negative comments on my first story . (You know who you are) If you don't like my story it only means this wasn't for you. I made this for the readers who enjoys it and if you don't like it then please leave and don't read it. I'm sorry if you didn't like it :(

And I decided to delete the previous chapter cause it escalated too fast sorry >_< anyway enjoy! ❤

The female students rushed to make their selves even prettier by applying makeups and mascaras on their faces. But you, are a girl who already knows how much of a flirt Ran is you just didn't want to do what they're doing right now. It's not like you don't want to.. You just can't.

The Haitani brothers were strangers sooo..

You'd like to know them before you actually want to prove yourself to them.

You sighed deeply on your chair, your elbow on the desk and you were looking through the window.

Just what are they gonna do here Anyway ?

Brushing the thought off about a hand suddenly landed on your desk making your lift your head up only to see Charlotte's green hues.

"What do you want? "

"Heard you're gonna tutor Rakkaku? " She spat back and you nodded your head.

"I don't want you tutoring him. "

"Do I look like I want to torture a guy who almost assaulted me? "

"Assault you? Rakkaku isn't interested in girls! "

"So he's gay? "

"BITCH! " She raised her hand and was about to slap you but you held her wrist and slammed in on your desk, the action took the entire class' attention, eyes were now on you two. Charlotte's green eyes were piercing on your eyes even though she was angry at you, you still can't find the reason why she's acting like this towards you.

You helped her. She slapped you.

Could it be that she wanna be assaulted? Or just wanted attention? Or maybe just both.

"I helped you, you kno-"

"And who asked for it?! "

"No one. " You mumbled and clenched your fists.

"Yeah no shit! So stay the fuck away from people who didn't ask any-" Before she could even continue her words you immediately grabbed her neck with brute strength as she started to cough for air.

Not handling any of her bullshit you thought that choking wasn't enough so you lifted her while her feet aimlessly tried to kick you.

"Y/N, you're hurting her! " One female shouted and the crowed started to agree with her. You were still holding her in midair because of anger suddenly another palm slapped your cheek and you darted your eyes on Lynette who was now shaking and you already knew she knew her expectations were real.

"L-Let go of Charlotte! "

"What if I don't want to? " You replied and tightened your grip.

"Aaarghh! " Charlotte shrieked but you weren't bothered.

One thing you were aware of yourself the most was how impulsive you can get.

Being impulsive was a very negative trait one can ever have, not only does it affect the people around you but it also affects you to.