🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

The loud hammering from the outside made your eyes open annoyingly. You rubbed it slowly and stood up then went to your window only to see boxes on the door of the neighbor.

You scratched your head and went downstairs and you were immediately greeted by your mom who was applying jam on breads.

"Good morning , dear. " She smiled and went to hug you while you hugged her back.

"You're up early. " Spoke your dad.

"Thank the neighbors. " You replied while the two looked at each other then chuckled.

You went to sit on the chair beside your father and started to make your own drink, after that you took a bite of your sandwich.

"Honey.. Can you please explain something to us? " You blinked your tired eyes, raising your head to see your mother and father looking at you worriedly..

"Hmmm? "

"I heard you're supposed to be tutoring someone, right? "

"Well , yeah. " You replied with a shrug then took another bite.

"Who is he? "

"Tsukishima Rakkaku. "

The two elders sighed deeply taking you by surprise.

"Is something wrong? "

"I don't want you tutoring someone like him, Y/N." Said by your mother as she went towards your father's back and hugged him.

"Why? "

Why am I asking? He's literally from a gang and a guy who almost raped me.

"I don't actually care if you tutor anyone honey. But this guy..? He's bad news. "

"Why? "

"Tsukishima Rakkaku, If Im not mistaken, he has a silver hair and crimson eyes, right?"

"Yeah. " You nodded then your father hummed , letting go of his newspaper that he has reading.

"We don't know how the real Rakkaku acts, Y/N. It's a bit complicated, but at this young age.. Do you know Baji Keisuke? "

Your eyes widened. All the sleepiness you felt arlier were replaced by a mind filled with questions and curiousity.

How does dad know Baji?

"Y-Yeah.. Of course everybody knows him He is from Toman after all. "

Fucking liar! You didn't know them until Mikey added you into the gc!

"Well apparently, Rakkaku acts like someone, for example he's gonna act like a certain guy he knows after a few days of acting, the girl will of course be attached to him, whether romantically or not. He will do anything to get that girl in be-"

"Okay fine.. I get it. " You halted your dad by raising your palm and you bit you lower lip.

'What a fucking liar! '

Your mother brushed her hand on your shoulder to calm you down.

"So from now on , I don't want you hanging out with him, okay? "

You gulped. Maybe it was the right time to tell them.

"Mom, Dad.. "

"Hmm? "

"I actually have friend-"

"Stop lying , hun. " They both said in sync

"That's mean! " You pouted and they both chuckled.