🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

ʀɪᴅᴇs

───────────────────

Stunned by your friend's sudden present, hundreds of questions were now in your mind.

Who put the gift on my bed?

How did he know my address?

Where are my parents while he sneaked inside my room?!

Did he just barged in?!

You massaged your temples , groaning from unknown emotions overflowing you inside and out.

You sat on your bed, at the same time removing your uniform until your camisole and your shorts were the only ones on you, you laid your back on your bed , admiring the headphones he gave you.

He bought black..

Could it be he knows my favorite color too?

Your eyes blinked thrice when you saw a piece of paper wrapped on top of it. Hesitantly opening it, your eyes widened to read the words written in it.

:Yes, I'm the one who put it in your bed. Nice room ;)

:I asked Ran and boi I was surprised how he knew your address.

:I told your parents I'm your boyfriend

:No, I didn't barge in

:Yes, I know your favorite color by connecting the dots how aloof you are in real world

I know I said it many times now..

But what the fuck??

How in the world did my parents just believed him that easily?! Let alone let a stranger barge in my room I'm a girl , dammit!

You grit your teeth and started searching for Koko's number, it didn't even took a second until he picked it up.

"How di-"

"How's school, love? "

"No"

"No? Is that even the proper answer? "

"Koko , I swear to God. "

"Can't you atleast thank me? "

You sighed, you do owe him, you knew for yourself how much you loved music.

"Thank you. "

"Hmm.. Make it sexier. "

"Fuck you. " You said in a cold tone, you are literally feeling the urge to kill him with your own hands right now.

"That will do. " He chuckled only making you even pissed.

"How much was the headphones? "

"Why ask? "

"I don't wanna owe you anything. "

"Blunt , I see.. But I like it. You don't need to pay for it , Y/N."

"And why is that? "

There was a long silence between the call, it was so silent at the fact that you could hear your own heart beating.

"Anyways..Good night. " He replied and cut the line off.

"It's not even night yet! "