ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

The three of you stopped when you spotted a vending machine and a convenience store Sanzu was inisde since he need to buy chocolates so a certain white haired female won't give him a spanking when he takes a step inside their house.

You and Baji were outside waiting whike decided for you drink.

"What will you get Baji? "

"Hmm.. I don't mind anything you choose Y/N." He replied before you nodded

"Wait.. You're paying?! " He retorted Befor you could say yes he shoved you away from the vending machine as you stumbled but then he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist before supporting you with his other hand on your shoulder hand.

"Shit..Sorry. " He mumbled

"What the heck were you doing Baji? " You said, you weren't mad but then the moment you looked at him you noticed how close you two were extremely close. His brown chocolate eyes looking straight into your E/C ones, your cheeks turned pink a sly smirk formed into his face but when the you heard the Chinese of the door sliding open you immediately pushed Baji away and tried to hide your blush.

"Did I make you.. What's with you two? " Asked Sanzu seeing you being awfully distant to Baji while the black haired guy was just closing his eyes while his hands inisde his uniform.

"A-are you done? Let's go Senju might get angry. " You awkwardly spoke before sprinting in front leaving the two.

You felt your heart racing as you let out a very deep sigh while the two boys were still behind you following.

Come to think of it Mom did say something like going home early right?

You facepalmed yourself before you felt your phone buzzed.

"Mom? "

"Honey.. Are you on your to home already?"

"Three minutes away mom. "

"Great.. I'll see you soon my love. "

He put the phone down and so did you.

She was in a rush.. Normally mom and dad would go already if its just a date but this time they're really waiting.

"What were you doing on the gate? " Asked Sanzu as Baji looked at him.

"I was waiting for Y/N, I can't let her go home alone after all. "

"You do know I'm her neighbor. "

"Didn't think of that. "

"What was I thinking? You don't have a brain to use in for a thinking the first place anyway. "

Said Sanzu and held his head dramatically earning a Baji who was now gretting his teeth.

"Shut up ugly masked man. "

"Shut up, you can't even spell. "

"Stupid."

"Idiot. "

"Moron. "

"Assh-"

"If you guys won't stop arguing I will bump your heads. " You said, even though they were whispering you could still hear their bickering. When the noises from the back finally settled down you looked at your home that was now up ahead.

"Well I'm gonna go now mom is waiting for me " You said and let the boys who waved their hands at you.

You opened your door only to see your parents sitting already with a serious expression on their faces.