ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ

Sanzu/ Rindou/ Ran:

We're at your front door open it or well break it open.

12 in the midnight..

You're frozen on your spot. Your phone still your hands your eyes not leaving your screen while everybody was now worried cause you haven't replied yet.

You were thankful and mad at the same time that you're parents aren't here cause if she knew boys would be coming at you this late you'll be dead meat.

Panicking, you went to the front door and held the doorknob but stopped.

What am I doing? But if I don't open it they might break it!

Maybe they're just joking..

Who knows..

You flinched when they knocked on your door rapidly, placing a palm on your besting heart you shut your eyes closed and bot the inside of your cheeks.

I'm sure they're just joking! This is Sanzu were talking about! He won't do something like that, Rindou hates me and Ran.. Well I'm still mad at him so surely he will respect me by any means! Stop it with the dirty thoughts Y/N!

Slowly turning the doorknob you blinked your eyes to see that the guys really are there, Ran was smiling with his eyes closed while Rindou was uknowingly beyond pissed and Sanzu..

Sanzu..? You can't decipher the face he's making right now.

"Evening. " Ran spoke first and you sweatdropped.

"What brings you here? " You asked as Rindou shot his eyes open to look at you angrily with his arms crossed.

"Mind if we come in Y/N?" Said Sanzu.

No I'm sorry

"No I-"

"Great, come on guys! " Said Ran before pushing you on the side and the two followed him and they sat on the couch as if they own the place.

.
.
.

Okay Y/N calm down..

"Whats wrong? "

You jumped from your direction and held your nape when Sanzu suddenly hushed at your ear, looking at him nervously you tried to act unbotherwd but end up failing.

"Why brings you here? You do know you're my neighbor you can easily talk to me tomorrow if there's a problem. "

Sanzu rolled his eyes then slowly took his mask off , he took one step forward to you while you were walking back.

"Are you scared Y/N?"

He smirked making your heart jump.

Sanzu was acting different, his eyes were filled.. You could figure it out, those ocean green hues usually look at you with care but this time those eyes were filled dark with

lust..?

You kept on walking back until your butt hit the door, Sanzu put his elbows ontop of your head , his half lidded eyes, those eyes... He was looking at you intensely it was slowly making you melt, his ragged breathing and the way his loud heartbeat was being in the rhythm with yours

Sanzu closed the distance even more by placing a palm on your cheek and he started caressing it. He folded both of his lips until you saw it was glistening with a bit of his saliva and you shivered when his gaze went to your lips that was opened a bit because of this closeness , you shut your eyes closed when he leaned to your ear.