ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"Shouldn't we ask Y/N before we do this hun? " Your mom whispered on your father's ears before the elder nodded.

"I agree, we shouldn't push our daughter just because she's a kind girl. " He replied.

You were now sitting on your desk admiring Sanzu's sleeping face on his desk, the guy has such a gorgeous face, even though he was wearing masks you can already imagine those lips of him being in a thin line or made opening it slightly.

Shaking off your thoughts you focused on the teacher in front and took some important notes.

"Heard she got dumped by Ran. " You heard a whisper, you looked at the corner of your eyes to see the girls who used to admire Lynette for being Ran'ss girlfriend, they were now whispering behind and ever since you and Sanzu sat on your desk she's been stabbing your back with daggers but you weren't brothered. It's been three days since you've been ignoring the guy anyway, and slowly those feelings dissappeared cause everytime you think of him Mitsuya and the guys would interrupt.

Your phone suddenly vibrated on your pocket even though you're in the middle of class you still tried to see who it is and your eyes widened a bit.

Mom..?

As the teacher was still talking you raised your hand taking his attention.

"Is there any questions miss L/N?" He asked smiling.

"No there's no problem sir. But may I excuse myself for a Second?"

Luckily the teachers know exactly how your life is being the only daughter of the L/N's so the teachers gladly excused you.

You went to the locker and hid in one stall to answer your phone.

"Mom? "

"Honey, I'm sorry if you were in class but can I request you something? "

"Yes? "

"Can you go home early today? We have something to talk with you father. "

You felt your heart race, this was unexpected.

"Sure mom.. "

"Don't worry hun, it's not what you think and I love you. " She said in a glee before she hang up.

What was that about..?

You scoffed and shoved your phone inside your pockets and as you opened your stall you felt like throwing up seeing a face y you didn't wanna see.

"What did you do? " She asked crossing her arms.

"What? "

She clicked her tongue before holding your wrist tightly it hurt, but you didn't show your expression to her.

"What did you do?! Because of you Ran lef-"

"First. I didn't do anything, second I no longer know that guy you're talking about, third whatever you do to to him I don't fucking care and fourth don't go touching me I don't to get infected by your stupidity!"

You spat back and brushed her hands off agressively you held the knob but before that you washed the part where she held you, you washed your hands in front of her while she looked at you in rage.

"Why the fuck are you acting as if you're more superior than me Y/N?! No your place bitch!"

She shouted and you glared at her as you dried your hands.

"That's because I am, and I know my place Lynette, I'm at the very top and you're at rock bottom also if you're complaining about our level because you can't reach it then try using that tiny brain of yours on how to catch up. Want to be on my level? Then fucking climb. "