ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Done. " Izana spoke, smiling half when he was done wrapping your bruised wrist with a bandage.

"But seriously Y/N..Who did this? " Asked Izana and you sighed.

"Tell me the reason first why the president is ditching meetings by sleeping here in the infirmary.. " You spoke and he chuckled sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

It was a coincidence.. A strange one. When Sanzu told you to go ahead you were relief and felt bad at the same time.

Was Rindou about to kiss me just now?

Placing your hand to cover your mouth you felt your cheeks warm because of various emotions you've been feeling inside your chest.

Dissapointment and Relief.

Your thoughts were cut off when you felt the bruis stinging your entire body, shaking your head you decided to go to infirmary as the nurse told you to wait but when you sat on the bed you heard little snores on the other bed and you could've swore the silloute through the thin white curtain was so familiar, standing up, you slowly made your way to slid the curtain open and saw Izana sleeping peacefully there.

"Shouldn't you be in the student council room? You literally have meeting every day! " You hissed sighing.

"The meeting was boring. " He said leaning his back on the chair while you stood up and walked to the door.

"Leaving already? "

"Shouldn't the president guide students to always go to school at the proper time? "

He scoffed, standing up while you held the doorknob and twisting it open but his hand was now placed on the door stopping your from your movement. Izana's breath brushed your nape your back facing his chest, the manly addicting perfume making you fight the urge to to run away.

"I actually have a request Y/N." He purred in your ear, wrapping his arms around your waist and now his head was resting on your shoulder.

"Can you please stop seeing me as the school's president from now on?" He mumbled and your eyes widened.

"What do you me-"

"Shhhh~" He cut you off by placing his index finger on your lips and he buried his head as you could hear him inhaling your scent.

"I want you to start seeing me as a man..." He spoke once again, his finger that was on your lips slid down to your collarbone.

"And there is one more thing I want to tell you Y/N.." He whispered, the tension was too much you kept your mouth shut the entire time, cheeks rosy pink and your hands were starting to get all sweaty.

"I li-"

"Y/N are you here? " Both of you jumped hearing Sanzu's voice on the door the knob slowly twisted open but before Sanzu could see the situation you pulled Izana away but avoided him to get hurt, Sanzu stopped at his tracks and his hues sticked to your entire being when you flashed him a smile.

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah.. Let's go to classroom! We're literally late! " You spoke in glee taking his hand and started to walk away Leaving Izana standing there on the infirmary.

Sliding the door closed you let out a
heavy breath and let go of Sanzu's hand that surprised him. The moment you let go of his hand it was twitching with urge to make you hold him or he'll hold you again.

"Did something happened between you and Izana? " He asked and you looked at him then averted his gaze.

"No.. "