ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

Knowing how much you like spending time with the guys, you didn't hesitate to accept Izana's invitation.

Passing the library's giant door Izana suddenly stopped at his tracks and faced you.

"Izana?

"Hey Y/N are you free tomorrow? "

Asked Izana, you smiled and was about to reply but somehow you felt this weird twist on your gut.

Tomorrow is Sept, 13 ? So? I already confessed to Senju? What is this important feeling? Why do I feel like tomorrow is a very important day?

"Y/N?"

"A-Ah.. Yes.. Well I need to check my schedule first, if you don't mind? " You rubbed your cheek with you finger and he returned the smile.

"I'll wait then Y/N." He patted you and purred at the touch but when he still didn't stop patting you, you looked at him blinking your eyes.

"I'll wait.. As long as it takes. "

You widened your eyes.

"Were talking about tomorrow right? "

You asked , he blinked his eyes before smiling.

"Yeah, yeah about tomorrow. " He replied before letting his hand down and walked away.

What was that about..?

The two of you finally arrived in front of the student council's room , Izana slowly pulled the handle and the moment he opened it a pancake suddenly went flying almost hitting his face and your head followed the pancake's direction as it hit the wall.

"Mikey you idiot! "

"Shut up it's not fair! You guys are good with scrabbles meanwhile I'm still a beginner! "

"All you do is put the words you know! You dumbass!"

"It's still difficult! "

"What the hell?! "

You sweatdropped, witnessing the scene of Draken and Mikey fighting just because of.. You slid your eyes to the table to see the scrabble chips were starred around.

"Oh.. Y/N-chin! " Mikey stood up and went to hug you while you searched for air when he squeezed you tightly.

Letting you go Mikey held your hand before guiding you to the couch.

"Kakucho! " Shouted Izana and Kakucho hummed.

"How could you let this happen? I was just gone for like five seconds!" Shouted Izana while he glanced at his none coexisting watched at his wrist before frowning.

"You were gone for 25 minutes also it was fun watching these two bickering anyway." Kakucho replied before flashing you a smile and you did the same thing sheepishly.

Just as that, the door swung open revealing Inui and Koko.

"Hmm? Y/N-chan you showed up unexpectedly but I'm not complaining. " Said Koko before walking closer to yours and gave your hand a kiss.

"What's Up? " You raised your head to see Inui.

"Good, you? " You replied.

"Stuck with Kokokrunch here. " He pointed at Koko and Koko looked at him.

"Dude.. " Koko whined and Inui just sticked his tongue out before sitting on the opposite couch.

"Have some tea Y/N." Gestured Draken and the other boys pfft.

"You're acting like a nanny Draken. " Said Koko but then he smirked with his eyes closed.

"Atleast I have a girlfriend. "