>>>𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

The girl named Y/N L/N

She was a girl whom we met through the internet. The app we used wasn't even a dating app yet.

A girl who we accidentally added into the gc and just magically made all of us fall for her.

Who would've thought such accident would make such a big turn of events, who would've thought that a single click of a button changed our entire lives.

︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

???'s POV

The streets of Tokyo were bustling with music, people were everywhere wanting to buy gifts for their beloveds . She was wearing a brown coat. Her handa shoved inside the pockets . Her neck being wrapped gently around with the scarf which was made by the man she loves. Holding a hot coffee with her hands she smiled seeing the people of Tokyo being happy.

Upon hearing the sound of notification from her phone, she read the messages she received and went to a nearby store to buy goodies and food for the fiest tonight.

While buying the foods she needed , she raised her head to see some stuff she needed up high , standing up on her toes she stretched her fingers and arms to reach it and even tried to hop but still didn't manage to reach it.

'Damn.' She thought to herself.

Her eyes blinked when a hand went to reach to goodies she wanted to get as the hand gave it to her, she turned around with a smile and was about to say thank you but stopped upon seeing Mitsuya . A cheeky grin plastered on his face as she held the bag.

"Need help?" He paused and gave her head a pat. "Seems like there's a lot of shelves you can't reach."

She smiled and nodded, she didn't mind Mitsuya's help but more importantly she needed his company.

After the shopping the two finally left and even Mitsuya was thinking how heavy the stuff they carried. This made him thought it was a good choise to help her, Y/N was small compared to him but even he felt how heavy the stuff was.

"Oh! You guys need help?"

The two whipped their heads to the side and saw Chifuyu smiling at them.

The blonde guy appraoched the two and helped them with the bags and the was when Baji came . "You guys were together?" Asked Y/N.

"We were on our way to buy fireworks." Baji said. "And Yakisoba. " Said Chifuyu.

The four of them lifted the goods and walked, on the way towards Y/N's home.