ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ

"I can't believe it! "

You've been hearing those words from your mom hundredth times already.

She was crying , holding a napkin on her hands while she kept on wiping her tears.

Your dad was holding back his tears upon seeing you in a wedding gown.

"I can't believe my child who doesn't like humans is actually getting married. "

"MOM! "

She hugged your dad before leaving the room.

You looked at yourself on the mirror and suddenly you heard someone knocking on your door.

You smiled as the girls looked at you with tears on their eyes.

One thing you couldn't help but notice was Emma's belly she was already 2 months pregnant , but she still looked beautiful.

"Y/N!" She said and was about to hug you but then Senju pulled her away making you chuckle.

"Congrats Y/N-chan. " Hina said before you nodded a thanks.

"How is Sanzu, Senju? " You asked before she smirked.

"He's crying out of happiness. "

You chuckled before Yuzuha shove her phone out her purse and took a selfie.

"Damn Y/N, are you okay with threesome?"

Yuzuha smirked and you looked at her not wanting to smile, you wanted to show how much of a protective lover you are but you failed seeing her funny reaction.

"I don't like sharing Yuzuha. "

"Honey, we're not gonna share the boy, we're gonna share you. " She smirked teasingly

"Damn.. Fruity. " Hina chuckled at the same time with Senju.

The time of walking down the aisles arrived.

You intertwined your arms with your dad as your mom at the side kept crying. The boys at the back who confessed to you but you turned down for 'him' some were holding their partner's arms while some stayed single because of you.

You looked in front to see him, wearing a tux, tears on the side of his eyes forming while his parents at the front looked at him proudly.

How wierd it was..

The app you've been using to text him wasn't even a dating app, it was a very funny, absurd way to find love but still here you two are.

From friends of the internet to being wedded.

Your father gave your hand to him before smiling.

"Take care of her. "

"That's my life's desire dad. " He replied and you felt your cheeks heat up and butterflies on your stomach.

A/N: Since Author is single af I will skip to the priests words.

While his lips were still on yours...Each of your vows were still on your head.

The vows were so touching you couldn't explain how happy it made you.

: Y/N L/N , I take you to be my lover, the mother of my future children, and my wife. I will be yours in time of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness, and in times of health. In times of joy, in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish you and respect to you and care for you and to protect you, to confort and encourage you and stay with you, for all eternity.

Words can't explain how you were feeling right now.

The moment you threw the banquet a certain blue eyed girl caught, you smiled.

But she started saying stuff like :

"If I'm getting married next then I'm taking Y/N."

She joked and started to take you away from your husband's arms earning a loud scolding from him.

Yuzuha started teasing you like how many babies you two will get and your husband replied:

"I have a strong stamina so maybe I can handle twenty or more. "

Y/N: IM NOT A PIG! "

The wedding was the best thing that happened in your life. Despite the boys being rejected by you, they still acted like nothing happened, though some of them still had feelings for you they backed out when they knew whom you had feelings with.

3 Years later...

"Hun, can you tuck Raiha to bed? " You called out as your husband made a cheerful 'yes'

While you and your husband was now picking books for your five year old daughter she signaled you two to stop.

"Hun? "

"Mom, I want another story. "

You look at your husband before looking at her.

"What is it? "

"I'm tired of hearing these books I want to know your love story. "

Both of you and your husband's eyes widened before you two chuckled and held her hands.

"Well hun.. " He said first.

"It all started with texting. " You replied .

But before you two could start the story he leaned to your ear to whisper:

"I love you so damn much Y/N."