ᴋ.ɪᴢᴀɴᴀ

A/N: And since Izana Kurokawa won this here it the final alternate hope you'll like it , the book has finally came to an end.

They say the strongest people actually had the saddest past.

When I first saw him..

The first word that came to my mind was:

Irritating.

He was always demanding,.keeps saying he's the king of everything while the others, including me are just a bunch of slaves that should respect him...

But I didn't.

In my eyes , he's just a normal arrogant kid , a spoiled one.

"Y/N, do you even know what you're doing?" He asked , titling his head to the side as his silver lockes swayed.

"Shut up Izana, don't disturb me." You replied, pouring another glass of water on the pot.

"Are you sure this is edible?" Pointing at the dish I made , I felt an irk on my head before I slammed the spatula on his head.

"All you do is complain but you're always the one to eat most of my cooking."

Maiko at the back held back a chuckle seeing two of his childhood friends bickering.

Though he tried his best, you still noticed him chuckling.

You looked at Maiko and smiled.

"Maiko, you dont wanna taste my cooking?"

Maiko immediately went pale upon hearing your question, he looked to the side before covering his disgust with a smile.

"N-no thanks Y/N-chan, mom is cooking my favorite food later I want my stomach to be free , besides..I think Izana really loves your cooking."

Maiko loves to eat your cooking, he was actually surprised someone who is one yesr younger can actually cook but the only reason he doesn't want to eat what you're doing right now was because you're making your special soup filled with green vegetables which he really hates, Maiko usually likes meat thats why.

Izana looked at him before glaring at you.

"You're like a kitten to Maiko yet you're like an angry tiger on me!" He pouted turning to the side, resting his palms on the back of his head.

"Well, I only act how people act towards me." You stuck your tongue out at him teasingly before tasting your soup.

"Are you saying Im mean to you?!"

"Yes, period." You and Maiko bluntly said before Izana went to sulk but soon he tackle Maiko and started biting his head.

"Izana stop it!" You let go of the spatula and closed the pot. Walking towards the boys you tried to yeet Izana away but since he kept calling himself 'king' you were powerless before him so you left him no choice.

"Izana, I'll call mom if you wont stop." The young silver haired man instantly before his body went cold and pale.

Mrs. L/N, your dearest mother was the kindest woman you could ask for she was a literal angel but when she's mad you can always remember the night she flicked your father's forhead causing him to take two days of sleep.

"You're so mean Y/N!"

You and Maiko shared a lugh while Izana kept on throwing words at you like jow mean you are.