ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Your bed must've been the best place in the world.

You woked up feeling something wet beside your lips as you instantly messed your hair, embarrassed at the fact that you were drooling on your sleep.

But no one was to blame.

You spent the night awake three hours, you usually sleep 9:30 but last night you slept one in the morning because of your imaginations.

When Yuzuha and the others said 'We're gonna sleep at your place" she actually meant on Sanzu's house that was beside yours.

You ran towards the sink and washed off the drool when your parents saw all the boquets on your hands they cried in excitement specially when your friends went inside, they recognize Koko but then you started to tell the truth that he was just messing around he tried to protest but one smack from Inui and he stopped.

Luckily Hanma already left cause you see Hanma as a very sly person you were scared that he was gonna say everything what happened on the prom.

Suddenly you remembered one person that you never danced with...

Ran..

You were so focused on the guys you completely forgot about him. You shrugged your shoulder and heard some knocking on your front door. You found yourself smiling and ran towards it to see all of your friends.

"Good morning Y/N- shit girl.. Not a good hair day? " Said Yuzuha seeing your hair a mess and you just chuckled as a reply.

"I'm sorry, I quickly fell asleep the moment I went to bed last night I didn't have the time to brush it. "

Liar!

"I see.. Can I comb it? "

"Why would I slide my chance to be make a gorgeous brush my hair. "

"Careful Y/N I might kiss you even you're a girl. "

The two of you shared laugh before all of you were now inside the living room.

"Y/N-chin, didn't you mentioned you know how to make dorayaki? " You blinked at Mikey while Emma, Hina, Senju and Yuzuha were busy beading your hair.

"Yeah I did, why? "

"I want to eat your own dorayaki. " He smiled suddenly Drakent put his palm ontop of his head.

"If you're okay, and your parents is okay with it Y/N-chan. " Draken said. as you were about to reply Mitsuya came and sat next to you before resting his head on your shoulder and you could see Mikey glaring at him.

"Mitsuya.." You spoke and he hummed.

"Yeah? "

"Mikey.. " You aimed your finger at the blonde as Mitsuya just shrugged and closed his eyes ignoring Mikey's stare and that made you blink for three times.

"I think it's okay Draken. Specially you guys are my friend I don't think she will mind. " You spoke and stood up making Mitsuya raise his head to look at you but you didn't look back.

"You hair looks good. " You looked at the door frame to see Chifuyu Leaning on it with his arms crossed.

"Thanks.. " You smiled as Mikey held your hand and started to drag you on the kitchen.

"Wait..Mikey how did you know the way to the kitchen?

"I can smell the early the scent of the coffee. " He replied, smiling and as he sat down on the chair while you wore the apron.

"Want any help? " You nodded hearing Draken's voice at the back while the others waited at the back like a bunch of kids Mitsuya and Chifuyu was also helping with the dorayaki.

Mixing the egg yolk, sugar, cornstarch and putting a little salt into a paste you also add a small amount of the hot milk mixture , stirring it to loosen it up. After repeating the same thing, you soon put the mixture on a small pan and added vanilla.

"Y/N-chin is it not over yet? "

"Wait for a bit Mikey. "

Putting the pan on the stove, you kept the heat to medium while whistling the mixture until it thickens. Soon swirls started to be seen and you waited another 30 second to whisk it.

After waiting for five minutes you removed the cooked custard to a small bowl, coverimg it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it until it's ready to be used.

You tiptoed to reach something that could shape the Taiyaki but when you couldn't reach it Mitsuya helped you by reaching his arm instead to grab it after have it to you.

"Thanks. "

"Sorry, our leader is such a handful. " He said making you chuckle.

"I heard that. " Pouted Mikey.

Soon later you succeeded to make your own dorayaki and Mikey already took thre of them.

"You'll get sick Mikey. " Said Draken and was about to reach out three dorayaki from him Mikey bit one and ran outside while you and the other followed laughing seeing Draken chasing a sneaky Mikey.

The warm fuzzy feeling you had on your chest, was even stronger. It was strong when you guys were talking online but now they were beside you..How much you wanted this to last.

"Hey Y/N." You looked at Emma.

"So tell me who that person your gonna confess hmm? "

"I.. I don't know " You looked at the person to see that smile..

"Oh.. Really? Okay then but Y/N I think you should do it sooner or later."

"Why? "

"Well.. Just saying you don't want another person to steal it right? " Emma said before walking in front leaving you.

"OH NO! " You darted your eyes to see a cat out of nowhere taking a dorayaki from Mikey's hands.

"My dorayaki! " Mikey cried as you let out a heartily laugh.

"Get back here! " Mikey shouted as he chased the cat who got his Dorayaki.

You know what Emma.. You're right.. I should confess tomorrow..

Once again you looked at the person and you felt your heart skip a beat seing the smile.

"Wait you shitty cat!!! "

Ctto:

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued