🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Last night's conversation with that guy kept on repeating in your mind, when you're washing dishes you force yourself not to think about it but whenever his words go back to your mind you just can't help but feel your cheeks burn you didn't know whether it was from embarrassment or you were just swooning over someone on texts and honestly it was making your walls that guards you from people less stronger.

"Y/N?" You whipped your head at your mom's voice who was now looking at you with worry.

"Yes? " You asked and she placed both of her palms on your cheeks.

"Are you sure you should be going to school? You don't look okay. "

"I'm okay mom, don't worry. " You replied kissing her cheek as you ran towards the door and bid two of your parents goodbye.

Running towards the station, you managed to jump on the train before it was about to take off , you sat where a guy whom you don't know saved a seat for you even though you don't know him you thanked him a lot and he said a simple: Don't mention it.

Shoving your hands inside your bag a smile crept on your face you were about to open your phone but memories of that flirty long haired guy flashed back in your memory that made you stop once again as your cheeks flushed red more likely, you remembered that you already left the group.

Flashback

Who the hell..?

Baji: We didn't ask for your picture.

Ran: But that beautiful lady did and even if she didn't ask for it I would've sent it anyway.

Baji: And why?

Ran: It's none of your concern idiot, now shut the fuck up and let me introduce myself to the fine lady.

...

Ran: Hi.. Y/N right? You can already see my name anyway so I guess I won't do it.

It's not like I'm
interested anyway.

Ran: Dont say that Y/n-chan.

Cut it with the 'chan'

Ran: Y/N-chan

Great another Mikey.

Ran: Ewwww.

Mikey: Ewwww.

Ran: Don't compare me with that shrimp Y/N-chan

Mikey: Who are you calling shrimp?

Ran: You, My 🔑

Mikey: You wanna go?

Ran: I'll pass I wanna talk to Y/N-chan

Mikey: Well stop I don't want you talking with Y/N-chin.

Mitsuya: 👀

Chifuyu: 👀

Draken: Bitch I'm sleeping I'll read this shit tomorrow

Draken Went Offline

Takemichi: 👀

Baji: 👀