ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Slowly opening your eyes you immediately met Mikey's worried gaze and arms wrapping around your neck.

"Y/N! Yuzuha shouted while she was trying her best not to cry.

"Y/N-chin! "

The blond male leader went to you before pushing Yuzuha off and hugged you instead while you couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his childish behavior.

"You should've told us you're not a very sporty person you dumbass! "

You felt an irk mark growing on your forehead hearing Rindou's complain.

"How?! How exactly when you three were. already literally on my doo- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACES?! "

You shrieked seeing the three with bumps on each of their heads. What's more shocking was who had the guts to do this with the Haitanis and Sanzu of all people.

"Ask Mikey. "

Draken suddenly popped out on the door with Emma they were both holding a plate with sliced watermelons .

"Let me help you with that. "

Spoke Hina and held the other plate that Emma was holding and she went to you before placing two watermelons besides your desk.

"Thanks Hina. "

"Don't mention it Y/N-chan. " She smiled.

But seriously...

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL OF HERE?!"

Good thing that narcisstic Koko isn't here Inui wasn't also here though you weren't complaining your room was literally packed with everyone.

"We were worried, what's so wrong with that? " Said Baji and crosses his arms with a look of disapproval on his face.

"Yeah right, thanks soo much. " You rolled your eyes.

"Is that orgasm I'm hearing? "

Halt!

Everyone halted and looked at Baji, a certain blond guy was covering his eyes with his palm completely done with the guy he admires, Mikey froze, Draken looked at Baji his face saying 'what the fuck man? Mitsuya, Kazutora had the same reaction as Chifuyu, Takemichi and the other girls were blushing messily, Sanzu.. was sleepy, how cute how he is trying his best to keep his eyes open. Naoto who is strangely still here was busy with his phone so he didn't hear it the two Haitani's had different expressions, one was having the same reaction with Draken and one was smiling at Baji's stupidity.

You felt you cheeks heat up and you slammed both of your palms on your sheets.

"SARCASM BAJI! It's sarcasm! Oh my god!"

You buried your face with your palms before you heard the guys scolding him about his idiocy.

After assuring that you'll be okay the guys finally left, well almost.. One person stayed behind cause you two have a little thing to do.

Though you weren't sure if it's a little thing considering how dumb he is.

"I can't literally read your mind, you just called me dumb didn't you? "

He asked and you turned around to face him, he was crossing his arms and his fangs were showing while gritting his teeth.

"Yeah, how'd you know? "

"Whatever, let's just start this. "

He spoke before you two went down to the living room, for sure you two wouldn't study in your bedroom all alone, but does it make any difference? Your parents are out again so basically you two are still alone.