🍓 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Taking one lettuce from the refrigerator , you put it on the table and started chopping it.

Mom: Honey, Can you be an angel and prepare some vegetable salad for us? I miss you.

You sighed deeply, wearing your apron and started to put some seasonings.

"Rindou, for your opinion is it okay to ask who seems to be the most intriguing girl in this class!"

What the hell?

A long pause took over the class before Rindou breathed in and smiled but you could literally see he was forcing himself to do that smile.

"All of you are cute , though..." He paused and the girls squeeled, some were acting to be modest by denying him and Lynette was no different.

"Except for one girl. " He continued and the whole class went silent while Izana and Ran looked at him.

Slowly Rindou's eyes went to yours before he sticked his tongue out this wasn't went unnoticed by the only troublemaker Lynette.

She raised her hand and stood up from her seat.

"Sir! Is it okay to ask what relationship you have with L/N?" She asked while you could feel some venom in her voice, the blush on your face immediately dissappeared when you two got into that usually staring, no..This time it was glaring contest.

"Hmm.. L/N and I? We just met but I'm kinda interested in her, is there any word you can describe her to me? " He slyly said while Ran chuckled.

"Simple. " Lynette spoke

"Simple. "

"Simple. "

"Boring. "

"Annoying. "

"No one even wants to talk to her. "

"Acting like the smartest but she just choked Charlotte earlier! What an asshole! "

You felt your entire body gushed with cold wind.

"Hmmm.. I see. " Rindou spoke and you looked at him.

"I guess she's boring then. "

He leaned back at the chair before closing his eyes , you couldn't help but feel like choking him right now, your class humiliated you now Rindou was joining them. True, you two only talked at texts but that doesn't give him the right to talk to you like that.. At least that's what you felt.

Luckily, the bell rang after listening to dozens of questions while the two brothers answered them , after what Rindou said , you pretended to be bored knowing class wouldn't happen anyway, you buried your head in your arms and put your headphones in your ears before taking a short nap.

When the bell finally rang , you slowly opened your eyes only to see the classroom empty. You put your headphones down and rubbed it with your thumb slowly.

'I really owe Koko. '

Without noticing, you found yourself smiling but then jumped when you felt hands on your shoulders and you whipped your head to see the three.

"The fuck do you want? " You spoke.

"Since the whole class isn't here wanna spend the time toge-"

"Fuck off , Ran. " You slapped his hand away and stood up but then Rindou held your hand.

"You're completely different on the internet."