SIX

"Sorry I'm late. I was preoccupied." Carla said, taking a seat next to Cassie. June and Bette on the other side. "Have you guys ordered yet?"

"Yup. Your usual." Cassie smiled.

"Thank you."

"Can we just address how annoying the new girl is." Bette said, getting right to the point.

June nodded. "Yeah. Completely annoying."

"I hate her." Cassie said.

"You're telling me. It's like she has something against me or something." Carla ranted.

"What happened?" Bette asked.

"After when Brooks literally told me I sucked, she came up to Oren and I saying she doesn't know why people think I'm a good dancer. And keep giving these eyes to Oren. It took everything out of me to not punch her."

"What a bitch." June said.

"Yeah."

"Where did she say she transferred from again?" Cassie asked.

"She didn't say." Bette said.

"Hm interesting." Cassie said, thinking it's a bit sus she didn't mention anything about where she's from. 

"There are rumors going around saying Bette and I killed Costa." Carla explained, as she thanked the waiter setting down their food.

"Oh god." June sighed, aggressively munching on her french fries.

"Nothing's gonna happen. We and your dad will make sure of it." Cassie reassured her friends.

"Do you guys ever think if we actually helped him he'll still be alive?" Carla suddenly asked, a question she's been thinking about a lot.

"Yeah." Bette admitted. "My sister has been crying and crying and my mom wants to sue because he was the only ticket way in for the greatest Delia to be known."

"Damn. I don't." Cassie said. "He did terrible things to people and was death his way of punishment? No. Of course not. But he was a terrible person and he had to suffer the consequences."

The 3 girls noticed how quiet June was. She hasn't said much.

"June you okay?" Carla asked.

"I'm fine."

They all nodded, not pushing the question anymore because they could tell how uncomfortable she was. They all wondered about that. What was June hiding that she didn't want to tell her friends?