EPILOGUE

4 years later

Carla smiled as she walked off stage. Another successful Broadway performance and she couldn't wait to change and go home to her boyfriend. After she graduated from Archer, everyone wanted her in their shows. 

To say the girl was overwhelmed would be an understatement.

She didn't realize people actually liked seeing her dance. Well she knew she was one of the best dancers at Archer, but she didn't think it was to the point where every single show would call her agent one after another to book her. When we finished a show, another show would want her, and then another. It was a never ending cycle. But now that Carla was more familiar with the business, she knew when to say no. She needed to rest her body and besides she missed spending time with the people she loved.

Which is why she was so happy to finally see her penthouse come into view. She stepped out of the elevator, loosening her scarf. 

"Babe! I'm ho..." Carla's eyes widened when she saw the many rose petals and candles around her boyfriend. "What's this?"

Oren smiled at the girl. He was extremely nervous. He wanted this to be perfect. He practiced what he was gonna say over and over again but once he saw his girlfriend, all those words left his brain. "Hey beautiful." He took the girl's hand, leading her to the balcony. 

"You still haven't told me what this is all about?" Carla giggled. 

"Carla, every single day that I've spent with you have been the best days of my entire life and now matter what happens, I want to be by your side. I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you." Oren bent down and pulled a red box out his pocket. He opened it and Carla's eyes widened. Holy shit it was happening. "Carla Amelia Chalamet, will you marry me?" 

Carla had tears running down and was grateful she took off her makeup as she nodded at the boy who she loved so much. "Yes!"