WEDDING DAY

5 years later

Today was the day. The day of Carla and Oren's wedding. 

"You ready sweetie?" James Chalamet asked her daughter.

"I think so?" Carla said, it coming out more of a question than a statement.

James laughed. "You'll be fine. Once you see Oren up there all the nerves will go away." Carla smiled but couldn't contain her nerves. "I always knew you and Oren would be together."

"Really?"

James nodded. "Oren's a good guy and no matter what he's done in the past, he's proven to not only you, but to me that he's the right guy for my favorite daughter to marry."

"I'm your only daughter."

"Yes and my favorite one." James said as the two walked down the aisle once getting their cue.

Carla's heart stopped when she saw Oren. She never thought how devily handsome he looked in a suit.

James gives a kiss on her daughter's cheek while shaking the boy's hand. Oren reaches for the girl's hand, smiling.

"Absolutely breathtaking." Oren whispers causing Carla to blush.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Carla Chalamet and Oren Lennox." The minister announced.

"Do you Carla Chalamet take Oren Lennox to be your husband?" The minister asked.

"I do." Carla smiled.

"Do you Oren Lennox take Carla Chalamet to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Then repeat after me." The minister turned to Oren "I Oren Lennox take Carla Chalamet to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us past."

"I Oren Lennox take Carla Chalamet to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us past." Oren repeated, staring into her eyes.

The minister turns to Carla. "I Carla Chalamet take Oren Lennox to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us past."

"I Carla Chalamet take Oren Lennox to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us past." Carla repeated, meaning every word.

"And now with the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The minster said.Oren pulled the girl into a passionate kiss as cheers erupted. "I now present to you Mr and Mrs Lennox."

Carla Lennox. She liked the sound of that.