THIRTY-FOUR

"Hey June wait up." Neveah said, approaching her used to be friend.

"What?"

"I didn't come to stir anything. I just wanted to say, you were right."

June's eyes widened. "I am?"

Neveah nodded. "I finally realize what type of people they are. They're not my true friends. They never were. You are June and if you're still up for it, I'd really like us to be friends again." Neveah said, trying her best to sound believable.

June nodded. "For sure."

Neveah smiled. "Hug?"

The 2 hugged and parted ways. Neveah watched the girl round the corner, completely out of her sight before she turned away, taking something out of her pocket. During the hug, Neveah was able to snach June's phone out of her back pocket without her feeling anything. A trick she learned from her brother.

Neveah quickly looked through the girl's phone, starting from her photos dated back to summer of this year. She found what she needed in there, sending what she needed to herself, making sure to delete the messages that were sent. She then looked in her messages to see if she had any contacts with Josie. She did. It wasn't much but she still sent herself them anyway, making sure to delete the screenshots in the recently deleted folder too.

She was almost done until she saw some weird text messages from an unknown number, giving her some specific instructions. Sometimes an address which Neveah made sure she copy before she walked into the common room, putting June's phone down under a bunch of magazines and walking away. 

✄-----------------------------

🎄🎄🎄 Merry Christmas ⛄️⛄️⛄️ Happy Hanukkah 🎁🎁🎁 Happy Holidays 🎄🎄🎄

I love you guys so much! Thank you for all of your support through this book and being patient about it! Wishing everyone a happy holidays and to stay safe and healthy! 

Here's my present to you!!