TWO

"It's important to tell me what you saw. Anything can help." Officer Cruz asked each of the dancers privately.

"It was Shane. I saw him walking in that direction and soon he came back like he did something wrong." Cassie said.

"I went to go talk to my boyfriend in private. He of course is too much of a closet gay to want to be seen together, thinking it'll damage his reputation." Shane explained. "On my way back I saw Nabil walking in that direction."

"I didn't do anything. But I saw Carla walking in." Nabil said.

"Absolutely. Neveah and Nabil were getting close so I was looking out for my cousin. She was always jealous of my talents. As soon as I saw her go in there, I knew what would happen."

"I forgot my lucky ballerina doll in the studio that's why I went in there, but then I saw Costa." Neveah said, gaining the attention of the cop. "I thought it would have been better to not go in and that's when I saw Caleb go in carrying a knife."

"I'm from a military family which would explain the pocket knife." Caleb said, causing Officer Cruz to narrow her eyes since whoever stabbed Costa wasn't a pocket knife, but an actual knife. "Zach. I saw him pick up a knife from the cheese platter and go in the direction of the studio."

"I needed a knife only for my steak I was eating." Zach explained. "It was June."

"I was only there because I needed to pee really bad and the bathrooms at the dorms were less crowded." June said. "And when I was on my way back I saw Oren."

"I went to go get Carla a jacket because we were going to go out with her parents." Oren said. "Then when I walked back, I saw Bette."

"You and I both know we know each other better than you would like to think. Why are you so shaken up? What's wrong?" Officer Cruz asked the the girl.

"Roman Costa was the greatest choreographer of all time. He shaped me to where I am now." Bette explained. "Why would I kill him?"

"Revenge? Not enough attention."

Bette scoffed. "Instead of wasting your time questioning the dancers who looked up to him, start questioning the people at the party. They definitely know more than us."