THIRTY-THREE

"Stop worrying." Bette assured the girl as they walked into Josie's room.

"I can't help it. This is wrong." Cassie said, not liking the idea they were in someone else's room without them knowing.

"Well stop. Neveah made sure to be on lookout. Her and Oren are practicing right now. Now c'mon. The faster we look, the quicker we get out here."

Cassie groaned but started looking through the girl's stuff. There wasn't much. The room was already small enough. "This is nice." The girl said, showing a box that someone painted.

"It is." Bette said, looking at it but accidently dropped it when Cassie handed it to her. "Shit."

The 2 put whatever fell out in the box until something caught Cassie's eye. She read through it and her eyes widened.

"What is it?"

"Look." Cassie gave the girl the letter.

Bette read the letter and her eyes widened. "What?"

"Josie is..."

"Ramon fucking Costa's daughter."

Cassie looked through the box of letters more, trying to find the next letter dated next. She did and she couldn't believe what she was reading.

"1412 Battersky Street." Bette read on a post-it note. The girl quickly google map the address only to see an old house not too far from the school. She needed to make sure she checked that place out later.

They both got a text from Neveah telling them to get out of there because Josie ended practice early because she had something to do. They quickly put everything back the way it was and left.