THREE

1 month later

There have been many different theories about what happened with Ramon Costa. The detectives were able to shorten their list of suspects. None of them were on there. Madame DuBois was. And Carla would pick her ballet director over any of her friends any day.

Classes have resumed back to normal. People were acting like nothing happened. Not like Ramon Costa, one of the greatest choreographers ever to live just passed away or anything.

"Hey." Oren walked into his girlfriend's room and sat down on her bed. "You alright?"

Carla nodded. "Yup prechy." The girl said putting in her pointe shoes in her bag.

"Babe."

"I'm fine." Oren sighed and pulled the girl onto his lap. She immediately put her head on his surprisingly comfortable chest. "No." The boy stroked the girl's head trying to calm her down.

"He's gone now. And nobody and I mean it nobody is gonna find out what happened."

"I know but I can't unsee what happened. It's like every time I close my eyes I see his helpless body laying there. We should have helped him. We should have called an ambulance. Something, someone to help. Instead we just left. We ran out like a bunch of cowards."

"I know. Sometimes I think of what would have happened if we called for help." Oren admitted to the girl. "But I mean it ok, nobody is gonna find out. And nothing and I mean nothing is gonna happen to you. I'll make sure of it." Oren smiled to the girl and pulled her into a kiss.

And just like that his kiss, his touch, made her anxiety temporarily go away.