Appendix test

In Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom, people start going in and taking their seats. Outside, Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien started walking into the classroom and found their seats.

Ms. Mendeleiv: Okay. Here you go, take a test and sit down. *She handed Mylene a test paper, Kim a test paper, and Sabrina a test paper. *

Alya: (whisper to Marinette) I've been thinking.

Marinette: (whisper to Alya) About what?

Alya: (whisper to Marinette) Nothing out of the ordinary. I'll tell you after class.

Marinette: (whisper to Alya) Okay. *Soon, more people walked in and Ms. Mendeleiv handed them a test paper as they sat down too. Soon, the bell rang. *

Ms. Mendeleiv: Good morning, everyone. *Everyone said good morning to Ms. Mendeleiv. * Now I hope you're all ready for your appendix test and what we learned about the appendix.

Chloe: (annoyed) Ugh. Of course. 'As usual, I didn't study much.'

Ms

Ms. Mendeleiv: Okay. All of you clear your desk get out a pencil and get started. You have 15 minutes. *They all pick up a pencil and start taking their test, Ms. Mendeleiev sits down and reads a book to pass the time. Chloe looked around and scowled, she looked at Sabrina as she worked on her test, and she moved on to number 3. *

Chloe: 'She's on question #3? Ugh. This is so hard.' *She tapped her end of the pencil on the table a little bit, she looked around and everyone was working. * 'How does anybody know this test? Why didn't I even try studying last night? I'll just guess, it's not like this will count for my grade.' *She starts writing on her test paper the answers. *